Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 10-22-2015, 01:04 PM   #57
TXLS3

Drives: 11' 2ss/rs ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber View Post
Actually, you said to another poster here "Guess you've never met Grabber" My statement above should have read "I've seen a lot of TXLS3's posts, not just "TXLS3". Sorry for the confusion.

So, I asked you, where you've met me since apparently you know me.

I already stated earlier in this thread I never ran my track, and also in other discussions that my 5.0 hasn't made it to the track this year. However, I've never made a single statement on the level of quickness my car has, how fast it should be, can be, etc. So, not sure where you get off calling me a fanboy and starting a fight with a random person.
Exactly you're playing stupid. You know what I meant, just like I knew what you meant. its a forum aka online community. I have seen you around here several times arguing 5.0's.. seems things haven't changed much in my inactivity on the site.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:11 PM   #58
TXLS3

Drives: 11' 2ss/rs ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber View Post
LOL!!! Happens all the time man, ha.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:26 PM   #59
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
I find it so amusing that some Camaro owners always want to "track" against Mustangs. Of course the Camaro has an advantage, it has better brakes and independent rear wheel suspension. The Mustang has a live rear axel, at least up until the new one's.

Vice versa the Mustang owners always want to "drag" against the Camaro, and why wouldn't they, our cars weigh like 400 lbs. more.

I like my Camaro, but I wouldn't be upset if I had a Mustang GT instead. They are both fun to drive. Either one beats the heck out of a boring car. One is better on the track, and one is better on the strip.

Pick your poison.

But don't hate the player, hate the game.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:30 PM   #60
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
I find it so amusing that some Camaro owners always want to "track" against Mustangs. Of course the Camaro has an advantage, it has better brakes and independent rear wheel suspension. The Mustang has a live rear axel, at least up until the new one's.

Vice versa the Mustang owners always want to "drag" against the Camaro, and why wouldn't they, our cars weigh like 400 lbs. more.

I like my Camaro, but I wouldn't be upset if I had a Mustang GT instead. They are both fun to drive. Either one beats the heck out of a boring car. One is better on the track, and one is better on the strip.

Pick your poison.

I don't mind beating them in a straight line. I'm not much into road courses.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:33 PM   #61
c5Legend
Camaro5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post

Pick your poison.

2016 CAMARO will beat em in both

My Build
'11 Chrysler 300 Limited / '10 Camaro 2LT
c5Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:35 AM   #62
AzItaliaSS

Drives: 2010 2ss RJT LS3 GONE....
it should, being its been snubbed down to sports car size!

VARARAM, SWSP 1 7/8 LT'S,X-PIPE,CAT DELETE,DYNOMAX RACE BULLETTS, LSR SHORT SHIFTER ,CUSTOM BLACK EMBLEMS,MPD1 SPOILER, HP TUNE BY GEARHEAD GARAGE, INTERIOR ABL LIGHTING, CUSTOM STRIPING BY BEAVER STRIPES, EIBACHS
AzItaliaSS is offline   Reply With Quote