Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Tecca

Drives: ...
Colorado Anyone!!!!

I have been following both 5thgen and camaro5 for awhile now waiting for the day that I was in good financial standing and had a decent down payment. Well that day has finally come just got my house completely paid off and have $10000 for a down payment.

So I started calling all the car dealers here in southern colorado 8 different dealers.

Two wanted $5000 over MRSP, one of them has used up all thier allocations, another wanted $1500 non refundable, 3 said they would be lucky to see one on their floor before August, and the last said they will have one in stock on the 6th of May but cannot tell me what trim, options or color until the end of the month.

I wanted to stay out of Denver, and I am willing to wait until September/October. Anyone know what my next step should be. Is best bet to hold off until later this year and hope they start hitting the show room floors.

I guess it starts to make since why GM is going under, I cannot order or get any information on a car unless I pay $5000 well over MRSP.
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
MontyCarlo

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7789

Apparently there's one in Fort Lupton (wherever that is) that sells at MSRP.
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:18 PM   #3
Redwolf20

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Kind of out of the way but Korf Continental in Sterling is selling at MSRP. Might get it lower than MSRP but don't know for sure.
Redwolf20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx View Post
I have been following both 5thgen and camaro5 for awhile now waiting for the day that I was in good financial standing and had a decent down payment. Well that day has finally come just got my house completely paid off and have $10000 for a down payment.

So I started calling all the car dealers here in southern colorado 8 different dealers.

Two wanted $5000 over MRSP, one of them has used up all thier allocations, another wanted $1500 non refundable, 3 said they would be lucky to see one on their floor before August, and the last said they will have one in stock on the 6th of May but cannot tell me what trim, options or color until the end of the month.

I wanted to stay out of Denver, and I am willing to wait until September/October. Anyone know what my next step should be. Is best bet to hold off until later this year and hope they start hitting the show room floors.

I guess it starts to make since why GM is going under, I cannot order or get any information on a car unless I pay $5000 well over MRSP.
Hello, welcome to Camaro 5,
I am the one who ordered at Purifoy in Ft. Lupton. You might want to try Medved or Mike Shaw in Denver. They have each had a car built allready according to the tracking thread on this site. So has Burt in Englewood. It's going to depend on each dealers allocation and if they have any spots left. I am thinking it's going to be hard to get a car ordering this late with out paying over MSRP, at least this year. They have promised all the preorder cars by October, some 15,000 or so. Good luck, and keep trying, there are some nice people on this site, search for "Colorado" to find some more members from here.
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #5
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx View Post

Getting really tired of comments like this. That is all on the dealer and dealers of ANY brand car do the same type of thing for the hot new models.
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote