Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 10-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #15
FirstCamaro19

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
I just came back from Buffalo and there was a dusting last night. Very thick ice as well and I couldn't open my door. Plus when you open the door the window goes down a inch and that was frozen as well but my window motor still works thankfully.
Thats my sign to put the car away at the end of next week.
Performance: Huron Speed Single Turbo Kit- Turbonetics T76- Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback - Ported Throttle Body - Dyno Tune - DSS One Piece Aluminum Driveshaft - BMR 1.4" Lowering Springs -TSP 235/239 Lumpy Stick- Aeromotive A1000 Return Fuel System

Cosmetics: Heritage Grill - LED Dome/License Plate/and Fog Lights -8000K HID Headlight - BMR 4 Point Strut Tower Brace - Forgestar Wheels

Audio: Scosche Dash Kit - Kenwood DNX6990HD w/Nav - Prefabbed Ported Box with 1 12" Alpine Type R - Alpine PDX M12 Amp
FirstCamaro19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #16
bumblebee rules

Drives: 2010 BumbleBee ready to go now
Been parked for a week already, still not winterized :-) so might get one more ride in LOL got to butna little more fuel yet this year , will keep it ready ha ha ha ..... :-)
We found "IT" Check us out at www.wildcountrypowersports.ca Alberta's newest and Barrhead's LARGEST Polaris Dealer .... Oh yeah AND Honda .... lol AND as of just lately Yamaha .... Now we can pay for gas again :-)

CAN NOT WAIT TILL SPRING !!!!!!!!!!! Until Then BBBRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP
bumblebee rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:38 AM   #17
canadian ss
Psycho on day pass

Drives: 2010 yellow 1ss m6 -GM tech
Been parked since the end of september. Washed it on one of the last warm days and put it to sleep.
I drive my beater most of the year anyway for work. Only got 7200k's on my Camaro.
Do I miss it? YES!!
Im just too lazy to keep it clean I think. Damn....most of my neighbours don't even know I own a camaro.
canadian ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:06 PM   #18
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
I predict by next weekend, we could be dealing with the white stuff here in Alberta. Temps are -4 for a high and -10 low next weekend and a good chance of percipitation. Looks like we have one more week at least.

Shaun
I know someone selling a set of winter/tires rims up there maybe you can try cruising on the nice days
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #19
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
My winter tires have arrived!

Now all I have to do is be able to drive so I can get them mounted on my spare rims. I got a set of spare rims from a fellow in the states a few months back, so I called GM today out of sheer curiosity to find out how much they cost new. I about died! $3600 for 4!?!?!? Good God!

Glad I bought online from a fellow Camaro owner! Paid a fraction of that!

Now to get the rest of these staples out and get the tires and rims to the garage......LOL
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #20
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
snows going on this Saturday.
gramps_green_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #21
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
i'm selling a set of winters if anyone is interested

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #22
matthook

Drives: 2012 IBM Camaro 1LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluch View Post
i'm selling a set of winters if anyone is interested
What kind?

Team LFX Thread Link: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187109
Team LFX Group: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=306
matthook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #23
Victory1

Drives: 2010 RJT, 2012 Sierra 4x4, 89 RJT
Keeping my fingers crossed for one more run out to the Kootenays this weekend before putting my baby to bed. Last winter was long enough and this winter is shaping up to be just as long! Damn!
Victory1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #24
Kitty

Drives: Black on Black M6 RS
where bouts in the kootenays are you headed to victory?? i have family in the koots and they have been getting slammed with snow

that being said my girl has been down for a couple weeks already. i haven't had a chance to do a full detail on her yet, but gonna get her in one of the heated garages asap for a good cleaning

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #25
montreal2010yellow

Drives: 2 LT/RS YELLOW, AUTO., VIN NO. 602
We have very nice weather here in the East but next week predictions are all rain and snow as of Novembre 20th.

So my baby will go into my garage next sunday until March 15 until our Snow Tires Law ends.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #26
Victory1

Drives: 2010 RJT, 2012 Sierra 4x4, 89 RJT
Hey Kitty - heading out to Cranbrook on Friday till Sunday. Forecast doesn't look great - changed from sunshine to snow and more snow. May have to leave the car in the garage and take the Silverado. Did 4 runs out to Cranbrook this year. Outside of the road construction, they were good trips.
Victory1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #27
Kitty

Drives: Black on Black M6 RS
i pass through cranbrook on my way to castlegar when i go to see my family we should road trip together one of these days with the cars. i love the stretch btwn fernie and cranbrook. just have to watch for those damn aircrafts that clock my speed hahahha

have a safe trip hun and ya taking the truck woudl be a good idea. i just found out that we are in a severe diesel shortage right now, so i'm hoping to hell that i can keep finding diesel for my truck cuz there's no way i can bring the car out in the winter

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #28
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
Heavy snowfall in forecast for Edmonton and surrounding area tomorrow evening. Looks like I'm calling the insurrance company in the morning and removing the comp portion of insurrance and just placing storage insurrance on.

It has been a wonderful year and I'm going to be looking forwards to next year even more than last year

Shaun

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote