Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #85
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go big or Go home View Post
I would post pictures, too bad it's been a day shy of two weeks and my intake has not been shipped yet.
I am really sorry about that , with the Holiday shutdown and the unexpected sales rush after Christmas we are a little more behind than what we would like to be. I apologize for the delay, but assure you we are doing everything we can to ship all order ASAP. We even had our team come in Saturday and Sunday to try and get caught up. Thanks for your patience, I know you will not be disappointed when you install it!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #86
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc View Post
I am really sorry about that , with the Holiday shutdown and the unexpected sales rush after Christmas we are a little more behind than what we would like to be. I apologize for the delay, but assure you we are doing everything we can to ship all order ASAP. We even had our team come in Saturday and Sunday to try and get caught up. Thanks for your patience, I know you will not be disappointed when you install it!!
Me too!!

Welcome to the club
Old 01-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #87
piddlewink

Drives: 2lt Red jewel vin#6632
Is anyone still having issues with their orders? I know the cai website is horrible. Just wondering i put my order in friday but havent heard from anyone at cai.
piddlewink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #88
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by piddlewink View Post
Is anyone still having issues with their orders? I know the cai website is horrible. Just wondering i put my order in friday but havent heard from anyone at cai.
I ordered mine through JRE before the Christmas break and still waiting. I guess that these kits are made by order, not usually in stock. Thats why they take a long time to be shipped.

Maybe Bill can help us rushing these out :(.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #89
piddlewink

Tryed contacting bill several times haven't heard back
Old 01-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #90
Sales @ CAI Inc

Piddlewink: I just sent you a PM.

Others: VERY SORRY for the delay. Between the transition into our new facility, getting the new website up as quick as we can, and the Holiday shutdown we got a little behind on orders. The good news is that we are shipping all open orders this week and will have everything in stock by the end of the week. Also the new website will be up and running very soon. We actually had it ready to go live right after the new year but then decided to make some last minute additions to it which added a few wekks of lead time. Definitely check it out when it is up because it is going to be AWESOME!! Again thanks for your patience and sorry for the delays!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:34 AM   #91
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc View Post
Piddlewink: I just sent you a PM.

Others: VERY SORRY for the delay. Between the transition into our new facility, getting the new website up as quick as we can, and the Holiday shutdown we got a little behind on orders. The good news is that we are shipping all open orders this week and will have everything in stock by the end of the week. Also the new website will be up and running very soon. We actually had it ready to go live right after the new year but then decided to make some last minute additions to it which added a few wekks of lead time. Definitely check it out when it is up because it is going to be AWESOME!! Again thanks for your patience and sorry for the delays!!!
Cheeeeeeers Bill!!

My black kit is ready and JRE will get me the tracking number soon.

It will be the first CAI to arrive in my country so wish me good luck .
Old 01-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #92
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Pics soon. CAI & exhaust to be delivered/installed when I get back from vacation. (early Feb)
Old 01-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #93
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
Cheeeeeeers Bill!!

My black kit is ready and JRE will get me the tracking number soon.

It will be the first CAI to arrive in my country so wish me good luck .

That is awesome!!! I guess we are going global!!! Thanks for your support and enjoy your new intake!!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:51 PM   #94
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
Can you PM me a price and any additional info on where I can order? and you said it makes 15whp?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #95
Xploite

Drives: CGM 2LT
I had asked for a price for the v6, but didn't receive an answer. I guess I'll look else where.
Xploite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #96
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
patience

Probably have to be patient do to the popularity of this item. I ordered mine early when the Jennity(Sp?) test was finished and have been more than happy with it since the day Installed it. You will love it.Looks good sounds great and the fit & finish is excellent.You won't be disappointed.
I am sure they are overwhelmed with orders do to test results and quality reviews by purchasers.And no I am not a paid rep just a very satisfied customer who is proud of my car and the parts and mods that I have installed on it.Well worth the wait.
Now Bill get on the ball !
Old 01-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #97
piddlewink

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzy56 View Post
Probably have to be patient do to the popularity of this item. I ordered mine early when the Jennity(Sp?) test was finished and have been more than happy with it since the day Installed it. You will love it.Looks good sounds great and the fit & finish is excellent.You won't be disappointed.
I am sure they are overwhelmed with orders do to test results and quality reviews by purchasers.And no I am not a paid rep just a very satisfied customer who is proud of my car and the parts and mods that I have installed on it.Well worth the wait.
Now Bill get on the ball !
thanks buzzy now i feel a little better just wish someone would contact me.Nobody answers the phone at a business. kind of crazy
Old 01-27-2011, 10:34 PM   #98
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
moving I think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piddlewink View Post
thanks buzzy now i feel a little better just wish someone would contact me.Nobody answers the phone at a business. kind of crazy
I think I read somewhere that they might be in the process of moving.If that is the case ,new building = new computers,and equiptment re-hook up old stuff that they kept=chaos for sure.