Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 02:35 AM   #379
JoansDriver
Hoser Orange

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Also, I need to see some Mustangs and Challengers that have been brutalized like these. I need to know it's not just Camaros that are being treated like this. Misery loves company, such as it were.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #380
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I haven't gotten the chance to weigh in my opinion......YET.

So, here goes.

WHAT THE **** WERE THEY THINKING?!?!?!

While it might be a customers car, I would NEVER want to be associated with a shit ton of negativity like this! They KNEW better and decided to take that ole' friendly dollar over the high road. WOW.... They just screwed themselves. Ya see.....this isn't GOOD publicity. It's the kind that drives AWAY business!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #381
blackcam2ss

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #659
An opinion is like a but hole and everyone has one and most of you on here have a huge one. Now I understand why some good guys get banned from this site.. It's sad that having an opinion or different taste in cars and music can cause so much drama. If I would have listen to people on this site I would have had a negative opinion of Van from Revan Racing, the truth is that Van and others are ahead of their game and are doing things that others cant, for expample Van set the world record at the texas mile for the fatest mustang in the world.But I give everyone the same respect until they give me a reason to think otherwise. If your local go down and visit this company and if after you interact with them you feel the same then so be it. There is no such thing as bad publicity ....
Old 11-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #382
rpepka

Drives: 2013 ZL1 # 2195
Totally Sick
Old 11-21-2012, 03:53 AM   #383
nu2thess

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Hopefully no real ZL1 was harmed in the making of this. I mean i would rather it be fake and no camaro at all be harmed but....some people should never release their children to the world.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #384
jelly2m8

Drives: GM 2 seaters
From the article- "an exercise in fashion"

No, it's an exercise in Bad Taste.

Nothing wrong with this shitbox that a car shredder can't fix.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:25 AM   #385
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
It's just a fricken car that someone made their own. Many of you crying about this car have done things to your own camaros that have ruined them as far as I'm concerned but if we we're to bash your rides we would surely get banned. I don't see the difference other than the fact that the mods don't like this car either so it's okay. I wouldn't own the car for myself ,but it wasn't built for me. I can however appreciate all the work that went into this. The movie business has been doing this to cars forever. If I was that shop I would be laughing me ass off that so many of you feel butthurt that your pressious Camaro got this treatment.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:33 AM   #386
zkdreads

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcam2ss View Post
They blacked out all my markers and chrome letters and also did my suede headliner to match the rest of my interior..
Cool
Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #387
gblaue

Drives: 2017 Bright Yellow ZL1 6spd
Kinda looks like Michael Jackson's casket. Just sayin.
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2012, 06:35 AM   #388
mattsfirstSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
pressious Camaro got this treatment.
your opinion of our opinions just became worthless...
Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #389
masonacdc

Drives: 2LS Inferno Orange "PHOENIX"
thats just so stupid

PHOENIX 323HP "LEGENDS NEVER DIE"
Old 11-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #390
mattsfirstSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
ooh not locked yet so...

IBTL
Old 11-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #391
jims2SSL99
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS L-99
I posted a comment on 813's facebook page Saying how much I disliked this disgraceful looking wanna-be ZL1 & please don't do this to another Camaro & yes they said to give them a break that he was only building what the customer wanted.... well as a good business man they should of talked him out of it cause all I'm seeing is negativity towards this monstrosity of Camaro :-( There's alot of people in this world that have more money than brains.... I'm all FOR customizing your ride but give me a break this thing is an eye sore........
Old 11-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #392
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by jims2SSL99 View Post
I posted a comment on 813's facebook page Saying how much I disliked this disgraceful looking wanna-be ZL1 & please don't do this to another Camaro & yes they said to give them a break that he was only building what the customer wanted.... well as a good business man they should of talked him out of it cause all I'm seeing is negativity towards this monstrosity of Camaro :-( There's alot of people in this world that have more money than brains.... I'm all FOR customizing your ride but give me a break this thing is an eye sore........

They should have invoked their right to refuse service and saved themselves the massive negative publicity for doing this to a Camaro.

Closed Thread