Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 05-22-2017, 11:32 PM   #1
solobaric

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Dan Cummins Chevrolet, Paris Ky.

I've seen a few threads on here where people had purchased their car there. Wondering if you guys had any salesman you had worked with that were good to deal with there.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:07 AM   #2
hadkins2

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE Hyper Blue
I highly recommend them. They have treated me right and resolved the only situation I have had with my car quickly and professionally. They have an excellent selection of Camaros in all trim levels. They currently have 4 ZL1s!!! My salesman was Johnson Garrison. If you buy there, please mention my name. I'd love to get another referral check

Howard Adkins

2005 Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
1987 Camaro IROC-Z White T-Tops

Instagram @Gen6ZL1
hadkins2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:26 AM   #3
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by solobaric View Post
I've seen a few threads on here where people had purchased their car there. Wondering if you guys had any salesman you had worked with that were good to deal with there.
You always have access to Becky D over @ Rodgers Chevrolet she is the best.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:28 AM   #4
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
^^ This........
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #5
Ruebernard

Drives: 2017 GRT 2SS/RS M6 Vert
Becky! FTW
Old 05-23-2017, 08:17 AM   #6
solobaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadkins2 View Post
I highly recommend them. They have treated me right and resolved the only situation I have had with my car quickly and professionally. They have an excellent selection of Camaros in all trim levels. They currently have 4 ZL1s!!! My salesman was Johnson Garrison. If you buy there, please mention my name. I'd love to get another referral check

Howard Adkins
Thanks! Exactly what I was wanting. I am keeping my options open and may still use Becky but really want to be in driving distance to a dealer for issues that may arise.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:33 AM   #7
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Thanks! Exactly what I was wanting. I am keeping my options open and may still use Becky but really want to be in driving distance to a dealer for issues that may arise.
Understand no good local dealership to take your vehicle in for service? I am 1152 miles away from Becky so I will trust my local dealerships for any issues on my vehicle if they arise I am not worried from that stand point.

Good luck
Old 05-23-2017, 09:44 AM   #8
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
I went through them as well. We worked everything out over the phone. Jimmy Rivard was who I ended up dealing with. Great guy, was running back and forth between me and finance playing phone tag while trying to get interest rates reasonable. They're 3 hours away from me but was well worth the drive. Unfortunately they're too far to use for service but I've had decent service through my local dealer, so fingers crossed.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:53 AM   #9
solobaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpskinzhut View Post
I went through them as well. We worked everything out over the phone. Jimmy Rivard was who I ended up dealing with. Great guy, was running back and forth between me and finance playing phone tag while trying to get interest rates reasonable. They're 3 hours away from me but was well worth the drive. Unfortunately they're too far to use for service but I've had decent service through my local dealer, so fingers crossed.
Good to hear. Were you guys able to get their "best" price deal? Didn't know if it was all incentives that most people would never qualify for. A lot of their prices are really low on their website.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #10
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Good to hear. Were you guys able to get their "best" price deal? Didn't know if it was all incentives that most people would never qualify for. A lot of their prices are really low on their website.
The only one I didn't qualify was some Farm Bureau one which was about $500. The other that I skipped was for GM down payment assistance which requires you to finance through GM financial. They couldn't touch the percentage rate I could get through a local credit union so I skipped on it and saved more in interest than the incentive would have gave me in the first place. I think the first quote they gave me was something like 9% and the lowest they got it was 4. CU gave me 2.9 so I arranged that and walked in with a check. I'd have to look at the paper work but I got around 3k in discounts along with the 4k the car was discounted from 44-45k or so.

I initially called in to see if there was some bait/switch program and what the incentives were. I think I talked to Jessica Wiley with internet sales initially to see what was what and she assured me everything was legit and ran through what they were. Did some chatting with another internet sales guy to talk about trade values and such and then finally with Jimmy for the rest of the journey.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:54 AM   #11
Gettingood
2016 2SS NPP MRC Glowtie

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Becky +1
Old 05-23-2017, 11:01 AM   #12
isleguy99

Drives: 2017 ZL1 HBM A10
I am currently awaiting them to deliver my new HBM ZL1 A10 today. They paid for shipping and will be taking back my 2013 ZL1 as trade. Got the 1500 dollar lovalty discount, free shipping and sales rep Julia? was going to get it tinted for me. I got offered 2K more for my trade locally but they had no ZL1 and I didn't really want to wait much longer. Everything went smoothly so far but will wait to see that car is good shape from the shipping.
isleguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote