Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 04-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Wretched Pedders Day 2011, Sunday May 22nd

May 22nd 9AM - 9PM
Expert Tire
Westfield MA

We are finally setting up for our next Pedders Day/Car Show.
We typically have 2 per year, however last year we did not have any Pedders Days for various reasons.
This will be a VERY busy Pedders day, as i've had people asking me for over a year when out next event was.
Pedders days at Expert Tire/Wretched Motorsports are a bit different than some Pedders days.

We have in the past worked 18 hours straight and left at 3AM, i do not want to do this again, and my techs haven't stopped crying about it ever since (My wife wasn't very happy either). So this event will have a time limit. We work out of 5 bays, plus an alignment rack. We can only do so much in one day, so we will need to schedule things in advance, and i may ask that some cars be scheduled for more than one day. The event will start at 9AM on Sunday the 22nd of May, and we will go no later than 9PM that night to prevent divorces. If you are asked to have the car dropped over overnight, I would still love to have you hang out with everyone and have a great time.

We will be having Applebee's Cater the event again, they did our last event and it was very good. All of the details are still being worked out, but if you want to have something done, and at a bit of a discount, please post up and let me know what you'd like to get done that day. We can then get the pricing worked out, and the parts committed to your order so we don't have to have you come back to have the install finished because we didn't have enough parts. We typically bring in about $50,000 in parts for our Pedders Days, but even with that we can still run out of some parts. (Ran out of GTO Rear springs at our last event)

There will be a Car Show with Trophy's and Prizes, the only requirement is that you have and 05 or newer American Muscle Car (or an 04 GTO)
Penalties will be assessed for any Non Pedders Suspension Part, and Bonus Points will be given for having Pedders parts (the more the better)
Cars that are having their suspension worked on will be judged accordingly with the Pedders parts included in the scoring.

I will be running this on other forums, and i'll do my best to keep the list updated and accurate, first to commit to an installation will have first shot at an appointment. (Providing your here on time) So if you setup and we have you as one of the first 5 cars to be worked on at 9AM, then i'll need you here at 9AM to get in that slot, if your not you go back to the next batch of cars.

As i've stated earlier, we are still working out the details of things that we will offer that day, but the pricing will be good, and the bonus's will be great.

So post up if your interested in going to this event, and if your looking at getting your car Pedderized let me know what you are interested in and i'll contact you. If you just want to come up and hang out, get free food, and have a good time with everyone else, just post that your coming so we can figure out the parking situation, if we reach a certain number of cars we will use another lot, but i need to know in advance.

(I'll need a couple judges for this that don't work for me)

Main thread can be found here.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138861

Last edited by Rob@WretchedMS; 04-03-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Hi Rob, I need to look at my schedule, but I will come by if the day is open and I'm not racing.

How about this - I actually won't need any work done!
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
waitin for a price on the street 1 pkg...maybe ill pull the trigger....

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #4
Rob@WretchedMS

damn it.....i knew i forgot something
lol
Old 04-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #5
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroRS View Post
waitin for a price on the street 1 pkg...maybe ill pull the trigger....

You will Love that kit on your car! Start shooting.. not at me..
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Rob@WretchedMS

lol
Old 04-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
united1

Drives: slpzl585vert.
could I get a price on some trailing arms installed on my vert.
united1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
Rob@WretchedMS

Sorry, this is only open to Pedders products.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
Rob@WretchedMS

1 Month Away!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #10
Rob@WretchedMS

ok, things are starting to get a bit close,

we are just about full on installations for the day, so if you want an installation done you should contact me sooner than later, or we will have to push the install in to Monday/Tuesday after the event.

We are also doing the Car show at the event, we need to start getting an idea on how many cars will be showing up, we have a couple lots that we can use, but if we need to go in to the large 2nd lot i need to prep it for the day, and i want to get an idea on how much food to order for the event.

So if you are thinking about stopping by for the event please let us know, it's shaping up to be a very cool day, have a lot of cars set to be worked on during the event, and should have a good number of cars there for everyone to check out.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #11
Rob@WretchedMS

I have some parts that have not been spoken for as of yet,

2 Sets of lowering springs (all 4)
1 Xa Coilover Kit
1 Supercar Xa Coilover Kit

2 Street 1 Kits
and a bunch of other odds and ends,
PM me if your interested in anything for the Pedders Day Discount.
We are starting to run out of space to have things done that day, but we still do have room.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #12
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

that street 1 still has me all giddy....but that price is eating me alive....ill be there for the show tho...for sure..first one with my car finally done

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #13
Rob@WretchedMS

come down, we'll work it out
Old 05-16-2011, 12:01 PM   #14
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

what time is the show running?