Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 04-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #15
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
And that is why my car never leaves the driveway in Queens. Lucky enough to have a nice sized driveway at my shop though when I go to work. My Scion on the other hand had it's side mirror ripped off by a bus as our shop is on the street of a bus route. Can't leave anything nice on the streets these days.....

Hope everything works out for you.
No you can't and thxs man !!
Old 04-13-2013, 04:42 AM   #16
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
How the hell did that lip get scratch??? it almost looks like it was done on purpose. And do ask lowes about cameras. They all have some, you just have to talk to a store manager and flip out a little lol. Good luck with the fix tho, I hate when people can't respect other people's property it drives me crazy.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:26 AM   #17
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
How the hell did that lip get scratch??? it almost looks like it was done on purpose. And do ask lowes about cameras. They all have some, you just have to talk to a store manager and flip out a little lol. Good luck with the fix tho, I hate when people can't respect other people's property it drives me crazy.
Bro if only I knew !!! I know this may sound crazy but when I had my Beamer before the Camaro I swear as dead as my parents is I never worried about it, or where I park. Never once had a problem- people never disturbed that car at all. With the Camaro it's like I worry all the time. It's like this car has a magnetic calling to knuckleheads or something. ( they either love or hate the car- there is no in between with these morons)

It's something about this car that make folks go crazy man I swear. (maybe it's just me) I went back in I asked the CSR, the manager they said no cameras .

Like my boy once said to me, "There is more of them , then there are of us". Referring to crazy ass people. I'm seriously looking into maybe getting a hooptie and put the Camaro down for a minute !!!

Thxs for the well wishes PR