Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 04-27-2015, 09:05 AM   #1695
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I agree, PT demo was freakin disturbing...and the graphics beat any PS4 game out right now.. i cant wait for Silent Hills
Well you will be waiting a very long time. Just read this morning that since Kojima left Konami, Silent Hills is being canceled.

Ian Gibson confirmed it and tweeted this out. "Get the P.T. while you can! It will keep you warm at night dreaming of the Superhero team up that almost was"
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 05:51 PM   #1696
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
Well you will be waiting a very long time. Just read this morning that since Kojima left Konami, Silent Hills is being canceled.

Ian Gibson confirmed it and tweeted this out. "Get the P.T. while you can! It will keep you warm at night dreaming of the Superhero team up that almost was"
I just read about this today, i am highly disgusted about it. It was at the top of my list
Old 04-28-2015, 09:42 AM   #1697
Mr_Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I just read about this today, i am highly disgusted about it. It was at the top of my list
Konami commented on the subject and said that while this Silent Hills is canceled, they are in discussions about other Silent Hill projects. So eventually we may get a Silent Hills, it just won't be the one everyone was hoping for.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:44 AM   #1698
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
If you dig deep Konami's video game sales has declined year after year in the last few years. They delisted from NY stock exchange voluntarily. All they have left after MGS V is PES and that isn't a major seller. They have killed many of their series over time. I predict either Konami closes this console generation or pulls out of console video game market.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #1699
Mr_Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
If you dig deep Konami's video game sales has declined year after year in the last few years. They delisted from NY stock exchange voluntarily. All they have left after MGS V is PES and that isn't a major seller. They have killed many of their series over time. I predict either Konami closes this console generation or pulls out of console video game market.
Yea a lot of sites are predicting the same thing and as much as I hope they don't, I think they will end up going out of business.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:15 PM   #1700
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Anybody planning on getting Farm Simulator 2015? It drops in two weeks. Looks like it'll be one hell of a ride.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:26 AM   #1701
Dirtdog
Pro Hide n Seek Player

Drives: 2010 SS LS3/LSA 620whp/630tq
Send a message via AIM to Dirtdog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bangerBOOM View Post
Hopefully FFX/X-2 will have skipable cutscenes this time. I didn't beat it for PS3 because one of the hardest boss fights in the game was preceded by a 30min cutscene.
downloaded it today. cant skip cut scenes. are you referring to the Yunalesca fight where she keep zombifying you? yea that took a whole day of frustrating attempts.

game looks and sounds great. enjoying it a lot. sucks my whole Al Bhed dictionary is gone. there is a upload data option that I think loads your ps3 data??? not sure.

620whp/630wtq. ADM LSA Conversion, E85, PFADT Tri-Y Headers into Borla S, PFADT Swaybars, Springs, Links, 20x10 20x11 Forgestar F14s, Lots of AAC
Dirtdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 04:17 PM   #1702
MikeMoach

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS
Have a DLC question been going crazy maybe you guys could help me out. On a primary account on my ps4 I bought DLC for a game, and another account on my ps4 can access the game like normal but isn't it supposed to have access to my DLC as well? Since it's a primary account purchasing the DLC it shares it with the playstation correct? Thanks for any help cause I'm starting to scratch my head
MikeMoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #1703
6bangerBOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtdog View Post
downloaded it today. cant skip cut scenes. are you referring to the Yunalesca fight where she keep zombifying you? yea that took a whole day of frustrating attempts.

game looks and sounds great. enjoying it a lot. sucks my whole Al Bhed dictionary is gone. there is a upload data option that I think loads your ps3 data??? not sure.
Ah I hate to hear that. Yeah I'm referring to Yunalesca. After the third attempt I gave it up. Especially frustrating because I nearly beat her the first try and then did consecutively worse.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:39 PM   #1704
6bangerBOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMoach View Post
Have a DLC question been going crazy maybe you guys could help me out. On a primary account on my ps4 I bought DLC for a game, and another account on my ps4 can access the game like normal but isn't it supposed to have access to my DLC as well? Since it's a primary account purchasing the DLC it shares it with the playstation correct? Thanks for any help cause I'm starting to scratch my head
Yes it should be accessible. I have a second non-ps+ account on my PS4 and I've not had a problem with DLC being available to both. You may want to try refreshing your licenses. I have had a few issues with DLC not appearing at all and refreshing your licenses is usually the best answer. I assume you've already turned it off and on again?
Old 06-08-2015, 11:14 PM   #1705
MikeMoach

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bangerBOOM View Post
Yes it should be accessible. I have a second non-ps+ account on my PS4 and I've not had a problem with DLC being available to both. You may want to try refreshing your licenses. I have had a few issues with DLC not appearing at all and refreshing your licenses is usually the best answer. I assume you've already turned it off and on again?
No I didn't try that before, thanks for the heads up I turned it off and on and now I can access everything. Forgot about it hidden in the menus, I never check them. Thanks again needed another POV.
MikeMoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:04 AM   #1706
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
FYI to those who have bought the gray 20th PS4 controller or any brand new systems that come with a DS4, apparently these controllers no longer support non Sony licensed wired headsets with them (and older controllers via a fw update). I can do the voice commands on the home screens but once in game nothing no sound over headset and nobody can hear me talk. I can do voice party chat no problem but once in game nothing. I only paid 25 for my Turtle Beach wired set as it was a HUGE step up from the cheap POS that came with the PS4, looks like I am shopping for a better one in the near future :(.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:21 AM   #1707
Mr_Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
FYI to those who have bought the gray 20th PS4 controller or any brand new systems that come with a DS4, apparently these controllers no longer support non Sony licensed wired headsets with them (and older controllers via a fw update). I can do the voice commands on the home screens but once in game nothing no sound over headset and nobody can hear me talk. I can do voice party chat no problem but once in game nothing. I only paid 25 for my Turtle Beach wired set as it was a HUGE step up from the cheap POS that came with the PS4, looks like I am shopping for a better one in the near future :(.
No they still support 3rd party headsets which is evident by it working correctly outside of games. I have no clue why it would stop working once inside a game though.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:29 AM   #1708
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
cause they want you to use their Sony branded unit. I had 2 different games that I KNOW have a lot of people talking in it but when I plug in my Turtle Beach its like I am not there and nobody else is. When I go back to the dashboard it works again but online games nope.