Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
BLACOWT

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Interested in starting a car club/crew in the Northern California Area!!

i was speaking with some members on here regarding this and felt there was enough of us on this site to maybe see if we can get together every once in a while ..

so far it is just an idea but who knows what it could evolve into....i have seen several other Nor Cal crew sites and they dont get as much traffic, and share a wealth of knowledge, as we do here on C5....

im sure im not the only one that checks the threads anytime i turn on my comp ...

anyways i just wanted to post this to get an idea of how many members if any would be interested in something like this....

the typical meet i see happening would be a central point for all members to grab something to eat, discuss our beasts, swap stories, then go for a cruise ....or visa versa
-Solo HF Cats / Borla ATAK Catback / Black Powder CAI Inc. Intake / Black Heritage Grille / Wrapped in 5% tint all around / GTS Blackout Covers (Tail Lights) / Black Out Kit (side markers,reverse lights) / Bowtie Delete front and rear / Gloss Black Tail Light Bezels / Black GM Splash Guards / AAC LED Conversion Kit (RED)

Future mods coming soon: kooks 1 7/8 LT's / PFADT Stage 3 performance kit /Powder coat rims (Gloss Black)
BLACOWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
Jason7
NorCalCamaros.com

Drives: 2010 2SS White
You know I'm in.....so is Daniel AKA Bay Area SS...Red&White will roll to..

Jason
Jason7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:55 PM   #3
BLACOWT

hey jason check the cali forum too i posted it there as well.... so maybe we can all get it rolling on there
-Solo HF Cats / Borla ATAK Catback / Black Powder CAI Inc. Intake / Black Heritage Grille / Wrapped in 5% tint all around / GTS Blackout Covers (Tail Lights) / Black Out Kit (side markers,reverse lights) / Bowtie Delete front and rear / Gloss Black Tail Light Bezels / Black GM Splash Guards / AAC LED Conversion Kit (RED)

Future mods coming soon: kooks 1 7/8 LT's / PFADT Stage 3 performance kit /Powder coat rims (Gloss Black)
Old 04-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #4
DarkObsession

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS2/LS3
Well, there are already a few established groups here, including one that has a monthly meeting at Courtesy Chevrolet in San Jose.

However, that's not to say that you can't start a new one.

Anyway, you might get more traction on this if you posted in the California section of the forum. Also, Mindz on here seems to be the one who organizes the meets mostly.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #5
BLACOWT

@ dark already posted it in the cali sub forum as well figuring i would get more feedback but posted here as well just because of the shear traffic this section gets ......and yes as i said i def kno a few local groups and have been a part of a few as well.... but some either have way to many rules and restrictions.... and the others have sites that get little to no traffic and dont meet very often .....i have def seen mindz name pop up frequently and maybe i will get in touch with him as well ....because i know we have a few that are interested in getting something new started for the north south and east bay

Old 04-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
BLACOWT

and thanx dark for the input

Old 04-18-2011, 12:13 AM   #7
markgws6

Drives: 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier AWD
I'm interested, especially in a cruise to Santa Cruz and Bay Area club. Maybe you could get a google docs list of contacts going for the SF bay or somethin?
markgws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

Drives: Bowties ONLY!!
I'm already working on shirts and a logo.. Bay Area Camaro5 (BAC5) or San Francisco Bay Area Camaro5? I'll post the logo's when we get home from the Fest.

I have the royal/black and dyed it with navy blue rit and it's dark enough to be IBM. I'm sure we could Rit dye any of them to get every color.. I also have a hook up for the embroidery when we decide what we want to go with.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
Sounds good about the shirts i was just talking to someone about these kind of shirts to ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 View Post
I'm already working on shirts and a logo.. Bay Area Camaro5 (BAC5) or San Francisco Bay Area Camaro5? I'll post the logo's when we get home from the Fest.

I have the royal/black and dyed it with navy blue rit and it's dark enough to be IBM. I'm sure we could Rit dye any of them to get every color.. I also have a hook up for the embroidery when we decide what we want to go with.
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #10
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
I prefer San Francisco Bay Area, but I couldnt tell you why! LOL I guess its because So-cal has a "bayarea".

Dig the shirts for sure! Didnt we have a logo with the bridge silhouette or something on it? I liked that one.

Either way, I am looking forward to a more organized, family friendly, active group here in Nor Cal. Got to meet some of the gang at The Fest, but would like to get to know more!

Jason
Old 04-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

Drives: Bowties ONLY!!
I'm on Kristina's computer in Vegas and when we get home I'll post some logo ideas
Old 04-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #12
2010rod
JAWS

Drives: 2010 2SS Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
I prefer San Francisco Bay Area, but I couldnt tell you why! LOL I guess its because So-cal has a "bayarea".

Dig the shirts for sure! Didnt we have a logo with the bridge silhouette or something on it? I liked that one.

Either way, I am looking forward to a more organized, family friendly, active group here in Nor Cal. Got to meet some of the gang at The Fest, but would like to get to know more!

Jason
Gary had some T-shirts produced, but it took a while to receive them if you received them at all! not enough members ordering them I guess. Good logo none the less. Simular to the so cal logo.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
I'm in! We dont do enough in the bay area (at least for me! )

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 View Post

Charlie Sheen would be proud Jeff

Hopefully you guys can get something going because looks like us Bakersfield people are just going to tag along with CVC.