Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 09-05-2016, 06:27 PM   #211
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
I sent you an email also. I'm still interested in the Brace. I have the Borla S-Type exhaust so I need a lil extra clearance.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #212
Amistad2011

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT\RS
yes sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Ok guys I have decided to start making these again. As of 12:12am on 9-4-2016 I have 64 members who would like a tunnel brace. Now I realize that many may have moved on or bought a name brand part since the wait has been so long and i apologize for that. Shipping on these was a bit more than I anticipated the last round and the cost of materials has gone up a little bit as well. Last time I was able to use a lot of materials that were laying around and it didn't really cost me a lot of money to produce. This time I'm looking to charge $40 per brace and that will cover shipping anywhere in the CONUS as well as the cost of materials, both the steel and the welding supplies. I understand if you guys are not willing to pay that but trust me there is absolutely no profit and I still anticipate a bit of money out of pocket. At this moment I'm going to go ahead and send out a ton of PMs along with my email and my cell number because my PMs almost never come to me on this forum. Also I probably won't make any more for a while after this run since there so many to do. Anyone else that's not asked up to this point go ahead and post that you would like one but I can't guarantee when I'll be able to make it. Again thanks guys, I appreciate it!!
I waited for you, I still would like one!
Amistad2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:45 PM   #213
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
I sent you an email also. I'm still interested in the Brace. I have the Borla S-Type exhaust so I need a lil extra clearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amistad2011 View Post
I waited for you, I still would like one!
You should of got a pm. I will go ahead And send another. Thank you.
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:30 PM   #214
Bauer2

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE and 2009 R1
Thanks man payment and info sent!!
Bauer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #215
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Payment and info sent.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:34 PM   #216
kingofcharlotte

Drives: 1992 Z28 2013 2SS/RS 2018 2SS
I would like to be added to the list if anyone dropped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kingofcharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:51 AM   #217
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Awesome news!! That means mine will fit as well. So anybody with 'vert feel free to order one from me. If for any reason my tunnel brace does not fit send it back and I will make it right with either a refund or making a new one that will work for you.
Good answer, that guy is a douche...
Old 09-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #218
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
spike III Build IBM 1SS/RS [COTW] 6/25/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbubbaklein View Post
The BMR tunnel brace will fit the convertible.
http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...aro-dtb004.htm

Does anyone think that his tunnel brace looks almost identical to the BMR one advertised on Phastek ad?
Old 09-16-2016, 08:09 AM   #219
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Does anyone think that his tunnel brace looks almost identical to the BMR one advertised on Phastek ad?
I'm sure it's gonna be very close. I could throw some "SS" stickers on them lol
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Old 09-16-2016, 04:07 PM   #220
csorrentini

Drives: 2010 Orange 2SS/RS
Wow I would love one of these! Is it still $15? Is that with it colored? Would like an orange one
csorrentini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:16 AM   #221
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Are these still available?
Old 09-27-2016, 04:00 PM   #222
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

When can we expect these to go out since we are at the projected time line of the end of this month?
Old 09-28-2016, 03:34 PM   #223
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

.....OK I'm starting to think bad thoughts, no response here or from the email address you used! Has anyone gotten their brace or heard any updates?

Last edited by Blk-Ice; 09-28-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Blk-Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:42 AM   #224
Shawno72

Hey guys sorry for the slow/delayed response. Not to bore you with excuses so I'll get right to the point. My supplier for the 1"x2" square tubing does not have enough to cover the quantity needed to complete the braces. I have been searching diligently but have not been able to locate anymore from other other local suppliers at a fair price. I am told that they will be getting more in come spring since more order is not enough to meet the minimum requirements. I have one last hope from one of the guys at the steel shop who may be able to get some from his customers who basically has some overstock. He said he'll have an answer for me by next week.

I am sorry for any more delays and anyone who would like a refund I will promptly issue one immediately. I understand how frustrating it is to pay for something then it takes forever to get it. I'm just letting you know where I am at. Thank you for your patience.
Shawn.