Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 07-02-2022, 04:21 AM   #1
Mattchew

Drives: Camaro 2011 RS
Radio/AC cut out Windows and locks randomly stop working

I have been having a problem with my AC not running pretty much at all after having the PAC unit with a Kenwood Double Din installed for a very long time and now my radio seems to be cutting out along with my Windows randomly rolling back down after rolling them up and the doors will randomly lock after unlocking them. All of this seems super odd for something that has never really happened to my car before and I have taken it to people who say they don't really understand why it is happening and im kind of worried about spending a ton on labor just to be told its something simple but will require them to take the dash out.

Anyone else having similar problems? I have searched through a lot of threads and tried different things but nothing has really worked for me. Ive been boiling alive in this California weather and would really love some help.

Last edited by Mattchew; 07-02-2022 at 04:25 AM. Reason: typo
Mattchew is offline   Reply With Quote