Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 02-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #1
Buddy_SS

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 1SS
Anyone have the Fabberge TT kit on their SS?

I've searched the forums and found countless v6 applications, but got tired of searching for v8 .

I have never seen this kit anywhere except West Coast Camaro's website and I was wondering if they were reputable. I don't see much on them and they don't have an actual website that I could find. They are boasting pretty large numbers for a bone stock LS3 and much higher than the other well known competitors. Thanks all!

Here is the kit:
http://www.westcoastcamaro.com/p-127...rge-51129.aspx
Buddy_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:32 PM   #2
mrimpala02

Drives: Black 2SS RS w/White Stripes
I haven't seen anyone run one of those kits. Honestly I think you would be better off with an AGP kit. OEM like quality and very well proven. Not to mention bone their bone stock LS3 numbers a even better than that link you provided.
Pat G Custom Turbo CamMotion Camshaft | AGP TT BB Garrett 62/65's | AGP/Fore Triple Pumps | ID1700X Injectors | Alky Control Twin Nozzle Meth | Custom 3" Exhaust | 3.27 gear set w/ Tru Trac | McLeod Twin RXT | Barton Short Throw Shifter | 6th Gen ZL1 Wheels | BMR 1.4" drop springs | Pfadt rear trailing arms & tie rods |

Installed by Me & Tuned by Pat G
mrimpala02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #3
Glushenij

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE
First Fabberge out of business! My tuner have kit on his 1le, he actually help on design- he was working for ips(it's what name was before Fabberge) ! Kit little bit better vs AGP for future modifications
Old 02-17-2017, 11:53 PM   #4
Buddy_SS

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimpala02 View Post
I haven't seen anyone run one of those kits. Honestly I think you would be better off with an AGP kit. OEM like quality and very well proven. Not to mention bone their bone stock LS3 numbers a even better than that link you provided.
Thanks mrimpala02, I was actually looking at the AGP kit, and Procharger/Whipple is still in the back of mind. I had maybe thought I found a hidden gem with this kit. There just seems to be more of a well grounded foundation AGP has set.
Buddy_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 05:41 AM   #5
MoeIv

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS
I have this kit on my car, very happy with it. The kits quality is too notch, only thing I don't like about it is that the turbos hang a bit low. Kit made enough power, on 9.5 psi on a completely stock engine I was neck in neck with hellcats
MoeIv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 10:33 AM   #6
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
Awesome kit, but I choose agp over them due to the fact the turbos hung lower on there kit.

Tags
forced induction, twin turbo