Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-24-2018, 10:21 PM   #29
PyroLT

Drives: 2015 AGM 1LT
I talked to him about 2 weeks ago. He stays crazy busy and it does take a while to get a hold of him. Following djcolopi's build thread, it looks like they were doing a lot on that car this week for one thing. Once you are able to talk/chat with him you can see he is a great guy that really knows his stuff.

As everyone else said, his tunes are spot on and no one is better. Give him time to get back and you won't be disappointed.
Performance: Overkill Supercharger, VMAX ported throttle body, JacFab Intake and Spacer, VTC Throttle Controller, ARH Catless Downpipes, Magnaflow Res-X, Stock Resonator Delete, MRT V1 Axle Back, Solo J-Pipes, E85 flex fuel, MRR 228 20x10 and 20x11 wrapped in MPSS,

Cosmetic: 15% Tint on side Windows 5% on back, LED fogs, SS bumper conversion, de-badged, Z28 front grill, Eagle Eye headlights, HID conversion, VIS terminator hood, Red LED sidemarkers with 5% tint.
PyroLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:14 PM   #30
jc615

Drives: Camaro and Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc_SourPatch View Post
Honestly getting very frustrated with the communication
He emailed me like end of February about and was gonna send me an invoice for the ported throttle body and e-85 kit, was gonna give me a little discount, which idc about the discount you know nice gesture, but I canít order the e-85 as itís not on his site so he has to send me the link directly for PayPal. And now itís been a month in waiting just to order the parts. Which is highly frustrating because I have the money sitting waiting for him to reply and give me the link to the parts.
But I know heís busy, and he has projects he works on and gets busy and gets multiple emails, but man is it frustrating
Either he needs to hire someone to work the day to day operations or scale back and just tell people there is a wait. I don't understand it.
jc615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:54 PM   #31
CamaroSpeedFreak

Drives: 2013 Camaro
I tried getting an updated tune and never got a reply. After about a month and a half I just said screw it. Had to purchase a new Efi live handheld and service through Black Bear Performance. Now ive paid for tuning twice but beats paying for a new motor.
2013 Camaro M6 LFX. MODS: 3.91 gears,MRT V2, Magnaflow X-pipe, CAI, Overkill 91 tune, spec stage 2 clutch, Aluminum flywheel, Spare tire delete.......Next installs in order 20% under drive, intake spacer, larger throttle body, 75 shot
CamaroSpeedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:13 PM   #32
djcolopi

Drives: Boosted, Forged & Meth Injected LFX
Contact him on Facebook; either over messenger or make a post in the v6 group and tag him. He is usually more active and responsive over Facebook.
Engine & Trans - JacFab Forged Rods; Diamond Forged Pistons; Mace 100lb Valve Springs; Exhaust Cam; JacFab IM; 80mm TB; RX 4000 Single Disc
Fuel System - ZL1 Fuel Pump; AEM V2 Meth Setup
Driveline & Suspension - 3.27 LSD; BMR Drag Suspension; Lakewood Drag Shocks; DSS 3.5" 1pc Driveshaft
Exterior - VIS CF Hood; Pro Stock Parachute; Dark Stars 17x4.5 & 17x10.5; Drag Wing; Optic Armor Windshields
Interior - 8.5cert cage; Corbeau FX1 Pro Seats; 5pt Harness; AC Delete
Instagram @turbo_methLFX
1320' 11.14@120.9 60' 1.657
djcolopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:52 AM   #33
willoverkill

Drives: Fast
Customer sent me this link. I think I've contacted near everyone here, some user names aren't familiar. Please email me or contact me on FB if you still need assistance.

I should have shouted from the rooftops my working half days for 2 weeks in March to look after my son, though people would have freaked out all the same.

CamaroSpeedFreak remind me of the situation, was this for serial 005001145309
willoverkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:25 PM   #34
tajefe

Drives: Never
E-mailed Will again. Please let us know if you can help with request.
Thank you