Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 05-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #43
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post

picked-up my car yesterday around noon, drove home and all i kept getting was a bunch of thumbs-up signs from alot of drivers- it was crazy------the car is better than expected and very powerfull.Chevy gave me a free car cover because i could not pick my car up when i was suppose to because of the minor recall--engine wire problem--was not going to take the car home anyway because of the rain, so the car cover was an extra.Hope everybody gets the feeling i got when you all get your cars and hopefuly your cars will get here soon. the wait will be worth it. RIDE ON

Sweeeet. Congratulations! Be sure and post pics when you have the chance. It'll help tide us over until we get ours!
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #44
OrangeCruSSh

Drives: 2010 Camaro/2500HD Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by paw29 View Post

picked-up my car yesterday around noon, drove home and all i kept getting was a bunch of thumbs-up signs from alot of drivers- it was crazy------the car is better than expected and very powerfull.Chevy gave me a free car cover because i could not pick my car up when i was suppose to because of the minor recall--engine wire problem--was not going to take the car home anyway because of the rain, so the car cover was an extra.Hope everybody gets the feeling i got when you all get your cars and hopefuly your cars will get here soon. the wait will be worth it. RIDE ON
You lucky sob. Dude I'm still at 1100 so I know I won't see mine until the end of the summer. At least there are some local folks getting their cars. Enjoy your ride!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #45
Merica

Drives: Drives a 2010 SIM 2SS
congrats,hope to see u on the road
Merica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #46
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

I heard another one from Sport was being picked up today--a black 1lt.
Apparently there have been a few sightings in the Bowie area as well. Any other sightings?

I was excited to receive the news that mine was invoiced and is already in the shipping process. "Scheduled" for 5/17 or 5/18 delivery but they're guessing it'll be sometime next week.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #47
OrangeCruSSh

Woohooo! Way to go. I was at Sport yesterday to get my Camaro fix and the black 1 LT from the unveiling was sold but the IOM is still there. I'm still at 1100 but good for you on getting yours this month. Post pics when you get it.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #48
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCruSSh View Post
Woohooo! Way to go. I was at Sport yesterday to get my Camaro fix and the black 1 LT from the unveiling was sold but the IOM is still there. I'm still at 1100 but good for you on getting yours this month. Post pics when you get it.
Definitely will! When did you first order and when are you anticipating some movement? When we first visited the IOM we had met another guy that was a preorder. I believe he said he was #17 and was expecting a July time frame.

Good for them on getting ride of the 1lt already. I had noticed it was on their website w/ no markup price. I didn't imagine it would be available for long.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #49
OrangeCruSSh

I ordered 3/18 and at the time, Kramer, would not give me a definitive date so I expected end of August. I found out yesterday that they only got 5 allotments for May so I have to wait another month (again). I was like #17 at the time but I think the 2 lot cars were included in the original count so I think I'm really #15 as far as customer orders go..but who really knows???? So June looks like the month for my order to be pulled. (I hope anyways) I have a long wait ahead of me still. I will say, he has been above board this whole time and I do not feel I'm being lied to or jerked around...which is very refreshing! I'm glad I was told up front what to expect and not been given some sugar coated line of crap. I'd really be peeved if I was told one thing only for it to be a lie.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #50
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Quote:
I ordered 3/18 and at the time, Kramer, would not give me a definitive date so I expected end of August. I found out yesterday that they only got 5 allotments for May so I have to wait another month (again). I was like #17 at the time but I think the 2 lot cars were included in the original count so I think I'm really #15 as far as customer orders go..but who really knows???? So June looks like the month for my order to be pulled. (I hope anyways) I have a long wait ahead of me still. I will say, he has been above board this whole time and I do not feel I'm being lied to or jerked around...which is very refreshing! I'm glad I was told up front what to expect and not been given some sugar coated line of crap. I'd really be peeved if I was told one thing only for it to be a lie.

I hear ya. Well...if it makes you feel any better, I agree w/ your feelings about Kramer. I've had nothing but positive interactions thus far. Admitteddly I had been dealing w/ another point of contact for the majority of the preceding 6 months or so. But since dealing w/ Kramer I've found him to be attentive, helpful, and forthcoming.

I know it's not the same as your IOM 2ss on order but if it'll help tide you over you can check mine out sometime. Maybe you'll be at the dealer when I get mine since you seem to have a good relationship w/ them as well!
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #51
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
wow that's a lot of orange!!
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #52
OrangeCruSSh

Kewl! Yeah, Kramer is a good guy. He has a customer for life as far as I'm concerned. He really keeps me in the loop with everything and his input is invaluable.

What did you order? I'm hoping to see one with Jet Black leather interior. I am so on the fence about my interior, I'm actually losing sleep over it. I was all set on black but seeing that IO made me rethink the black. Until I see it I'm undecided. It seems that everyone that ordered IOM orders the IO interior as well. Getting black would be less common I think but I don't know.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #53
OrangeCruSSh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
wow that's a lot of orange!!

I'm addicted to this dam site!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:15 AM   #54
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Quote:
Kewl! Yeah, Kramer is a good guy. He has a customer for life as far as I'm concerned. He really keeps me in the loop with everything and his input is invaluable.

What did you order? I'm hoping to see one with Jet Black leather interior. I am so on the fence about my interior, I'm actually losing sleep over it. I was all set on black but seeing that IO made me rethink the black. Until I see it I'm undecided. It seems that everyone that ordered IOM orders the IO interior as well. Getting black would be less common I think but I don't know.
Mine's an automatic Black 2LT w/ the gray interior. Back in October when I originally placed my deposit gas prices were even more of a factor in the whole to V8 or not to V8.

Man don't I know about addictions to this site! My fiancee's a fairly patient gal...particularly given her love of muscle cars and the fact that she's close to getting her own challenger, but I know she rolls her eyes when I'm not looking. There he goes again....on that damn camaro5 site.