Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-14-2015, 11:57 AM   #15
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevycamarors@19 View Post
Twisted panties huh ? Yeahh can't say I've heard tht one before . No offense but since we all continue to come back to this site im guessing that the "teenage girl's gossip" is either pretty interesting or she has a nice voice.
Yup. Twisted panties. Maybe you've heard it before since you're the type of panicking patty I'm talking about? We both find that funny then.

Your guess is pretty bad. If you can't see I'm talking about exactly what I said I was when I mention a teenage broad's gossip ("All we know for sure is that we don't know what it will look like all together, and that we like to hysterically say it looks like a Mustang.") and not the site in general, I would have to make my own guess that you miss the point a lot.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:00 PM   #16
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX CAMARO View Post
We are only commenting on what we are seeing, maybe the freakin snow has had an effect on your sight. LOL
And maybe the snow has had an effect on yours?

You're not commenting on what you're seeing. You're commenting on what you're assuming.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #17
suzook

Drives: camaro
How the F does this look like a mustang??? I think it looks great. Still similar to the 5th gen, but more modern. Smaller, and lighter, just what a pony car should be. While our 5th gens are beautiful, they are fat overweight pigs.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:35 PM   #18
Chevycamarors@19

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro RS black
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Yup. Twisted panties. Maybe you've heard it before since you're the type of panicking patty I'm talking about? We both find that funny then.

Your guess is pretty bad. If you can't see I'm talking about exactly what I said I was when I mention a teenage broad's gossip ("All we know for sure is that we don't know what it will look like all together, and that we like to hysterically say it looks like a Mustang.") and not the site in general, I would have to make my own guess that you miss the point a lot.
Nope, just like I said before I haven't heard of it, maybe if you'd stop being such a dick and read others comments instead of attacking them you'd have seen that. And really ? Panicking Patty ?? Next thing you know you're going to call me a liar liar pants on fire for calling you a bitter prude listen if you ever want to say **** off to someone just say it don't come with this panicking patty BS. Also since you want to talk about points the entire reason I posted my response was so that we could get back to the topic, no shiit the 6th gen isn't out yet, no shiit we don't know what it looks like all together we're just having a conversation on what it might look like.
Chevycamarors@19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:51 PM   #19
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Quote:
Nope, just like I said before I haven't heard of it, maybe if you'd stop being such a dick and read others comments instead of attacking them you'd have seen that. And really ? Panicking Patty ?? Next thing you know you're going to call me a liar liar pants on fire for calling you a bitter prude listen if you ever want to say **** off to someone just say it don't come with this panicking patty BS. Also since you want to talk about points the entire reason I posted my response was so that we could get back to the topic, no shiit the 6th gen isn't out yet, no shiit we don't know what it looks like all together we're just having a conversation on what it might look like.
So let me get this straight. When you make an observation about a car you know nothing about, that's OK.

When I make an observation about people acting like Chicken Little, I am attacking them.

And when I say it's like a bunch of teenage girls quacking, I'm bitter.

Buy a dictionary. You don't know what a prude is. And also, PM Tran about my "attacks" and ask him to ban me for them. He might ask you to be less confrontational.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:51 PM   #20
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
From the rendering above, which I happen to believe is pretty spot on what the sixth gen might look like. I don't think it's bad at all, but then again it really is just a smaller 5th gen. You guys know how when the first gen came out it was a small car with lots of power ? What the 6th gen rendering most reminds me of is a Scion frs sized 5th gen, what do u guys think bad thing or good thing ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
How the F does this look like a mustang??? I think it looks great. Still similar to the 5th gen, but more modern. Smaller, and lighter, just what a pony car should be. While our 5th gens are beautiful, they are fat overweight pigs.
The 1st Gen 69 model wasn't that much smaller than our 5th Gens! I love the 5th being fat and big because it's not your typical two door , as far as fat , Well crash test requirements compared to the 60's are crazy these days, don't have to worry about dying in one!

As far as looks , this rendering is horrible ! If this was the 5th Gen I wouldn't have bought one because the challenger and mustang looks way better. As that car don't flow together well and look like someone smashed that backend. The rear hips looks like someone fell asleep with a pencil, the hips definitely won't look like that as you can tell in the Camaro die pic.

Last edited by Q'smuscle; 03-14-2015 at 01:02 PM.
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:54 PM   #21
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
The 1st Gen 69 model wasn't that much smaller than our 5th Gens! I love the 5th being fat and big because it's not your typical two door , as far as fat , Well crash test requirements compared to the 60's are crazy these days, don't have to worry about dying in one!
You're right, if you look at the dimensions of each, a 5Gen is about 3% larger in each dimension.

The 5Gen "fill up it's footprint" more due to the way cars are designed today, that's all
Old 03-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #22
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarky View Post
Alex, I'll take artists renderings for $200...

*what happens when a Ford Mustang crashes into a Mazda RX-8*
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX CAMARO View Post
I have to agree, mini version of 5th gen heading toward a Mustang look
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin14 View Post
I think we are all going to be very happy owning our 5th gen's. NOT into compact cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock SS View Post
Although, I love all Camaro's, the 1st and 2nd Gen's are awesome... But the 5th Gen is the greatest generation thus far. All around the best Camaro...
Agree!
Old 03-14-2015, 01:15 PM   #23
BrutalSS

Drives: 2010 Hennessey Camaro
For me, the sixth looks like a mustang because of the angles on the front end/nose.
BrutalSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:22 PM   #24
Chevycamarors@19

Quote:
So let me get this straight. When you make an observation about a car you know nothing about, that's OK.

When I make an observation about people acting like Chicken Little, I am attacking them.

And when I say it's like a bunch of teenage girls quacking, I'm bitter.

Buy a dictionary. You don't know what a prude is. And also, PM Tran about my "attacks" and ask him to ban me for them. He might ask you to be less confrontational.
Okay, so when did I ever make an observation about anything that wasn't already known ? All I said was "the rendering reminds ME of a scion frs sized 5th gen" (since we DO know that it will lighter and smaller). And you are going to compare an assumption someone made on a car to justify you calling people names. (yes yes I called you names too, after the fact you called me a patty)

Ohh and the prude thing haha I just guessed since you are making shiit up I could too. (I seemed to have guessed wrong again tho) Darn !!

Haha the guy that gives out names to people is talking about me being confrontational. Not here to get anyone banned just here to talk about camaros and relevant topics not "twisted panties" .. soo

Ohh and there's no chickens over here running around not big or little.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:23 PM   #25
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by crt12ss View Post
I don't get how they can call this a new generation camaro...
It's the same car
New platform? Zeta vs Alpha
Old 03-14-2015, 01:25 PM   #26
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
You're right, if you look at the dimensions of each, a 5Gen is about 3% larger in each dimension.

The 5Gen "fill up it's footprint" more due to the way cars are designed today, that's all
True!
Old 03-14-2015, 01:35 PM   #27
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Quote:
Okay, so when did I ever make an observation about anything that wasn't already known ? All I said was "the rendering reminds ME of a scion frs sized 5th gen" (since we DO know that it will lighter and smaller). And you are going to compare an assumption someone made on a car to justify you calling people names. (yes yes I called you names too, after the fact you called me a patty)

Ohh and the prude thing haha I just guessed since you are making shiit up I could too. (I seemed to have guessed wrong again tho) Darn !!

Haha the guy that gives out names to people is talking about me being confrontational. Not here to get anyone banned just here to talk about camaros and relevant topics not "twisted panties" .. soo

Ohh and there's no chickens over here running around not big or little.
Maybe you don't understand. See, I never said that you said anything, at all. Where did I quote you? Where did I address you? I made an observation in general. But you saw fit to react as if I was speaking specifically to you. I said "we". I did not say "Chevycamarors@19".

You picked up the battle flag, and here we are. I never called you a name; I said maybe you were the type of person I was talking about, and I called that type a humorous name. I never called you that name. You decided I did call you the name, because you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. You've shown the shoe fits though, you're emotional and upset.

You called me out. You chose to make a big deal. You choose to say I'm making things up. You keep on jabbing. Do you see me crying about you calling me names? Grow up.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:53 PM   #28
Chevycamarors@19

Quote:
Yup. Twisted panties. 《Maybe you've heard it before since you're the type of panicking patty I'm talking about?》 We both find that funny then.

《Your guess is pretty bad.》 If you can't see I'm talking about exactly what I said I was when I mention a teenage broad's gossip ("All we know for sure is that we don't know what it will look like all together, and that we like to hysterically say it looks like a Mustang.") and not the site in general, I would have to make my own guess that 《you miss the point a lot.

Just in case you missed it I put these guys -> 《》 before and after just so you can see ... but for the sake of everyone else lets get over it shall we ? ... Interesting you say tht the 1st gen isn't much smaller then our 5th gens (im agreeing with you) do you think the 6th gen will be more spot on with the 1st gen speaking on the size of the car over all ? I bet with the weight reduction and more power I asume they will give the camaro it might step on the toes of the corvette just alil how about you ?