Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM   #29
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
Your right and most people would kill for a SS Camaro regardless if 1LE or not...
Your right....to have a house with a nice car, all while being single is almost the perfect scenario. Your the soul beneficiary of any increase in your homes value....and when your car is paid for your in the drivers seat for your next ride. My neighbours to this day still come over and tell me how they wish they could get a car like mine ....kids and ex wives get in the way. Its not a lambo.....but its still nice.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:59 PM   #30
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Your right....to have a house with a nice car, all while being single is almost the perfect scenario. Your the soul beneficiary of any increase in your homes value....and when your car is paid for your in the drivers seat for your next ride. My neighbours to this day still come over and tell me how they wish they could get a car like mine ....kids and ex wives get in the way. Its not a lambo.....but its still nice.
I dont owe my ex'es jack shit and I paid off my child support in December 2014 2 years early in cash to get that off my back! I feel like new man since thats paid off
Muscle Car Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:03 PM   #31
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
I am my own boss
Piece a cake then
Just ask , or better yet , demand to yourself sizable pay increase !
There is no way , that you will tell no to yourself !
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:12 PM   #32
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
are you telling me 50 dollars a week is going to hurt you. if so you should not buy the house. what happens when you have something go wrong with the house are you going to down size the house also. its 50 dollars more a week and you could have the best of both worlds
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #33
Demon War Horse
War Horse Pilot

Drives: 2017 NFG 1SS 1LE
Good luck man! tough call.

SigPic by Hazman
Demon War Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #34
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
This decision is very easy......you need to downsize your car payment to buy a house.....you will lose money on your car all day long. Your house will make you money. So based on simple facts ...trade your car so you can buy a house. Those guys telling you not to do it should spend a night curled up in the backseat of your Camaro.
Words of wisdom here ^^.
And trust me the V6 is better than you think
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #35
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Sounds like your budget is awfully damned tight, my man. Don't know how old you are but you may want to consider righting the ship first off. I know it would be a big letdown, but it sounds like you should sell your 1LE and buy something (cheap) to get you around for a few years. Once you get your books right, then you can go back to the niceties... just don't over-indulge next time.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:34 PM   #36
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
sell off camaro completely get a beater car and wait till youre more financially stable and get a 16
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #37
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Sounds like your budget is awfully damned tight, my man. Don't know how old you are but you may want to consider righting the ship first off. I know it would be a big letdown, but it sounds like you should sell your 1LE and buy something (cheap) to get you around for a few years. Once you get your books right, then you can go back to the niceties... just don't over-indulge next time.
Actually its not so tight and I dont understand my lender and I may investigate a new lender before I make any quick decisions. All I know is that banks are tough on self employed business people.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:32 PM   #38
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Actually its not so tight and I dont understand my lender and I may investigate a new lender before I make any quick decisions. All I know is that banks are tough on self employed business people.
Hmmmm... have you tried a Credit Union? Their rates/terms are often a good bit friendlier.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:36 PM   #39
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
I been self employed for 35 years , All I got to show is my last 2 tax returns and never had a problem , Credit unions are the way to go they like small business
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:08 PM   #40
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
I dont owe my ex'es jack shit and I paid off my child support in December 2014 2 years early in cash to get that off my back! I feel like new man since thats paid off
That's good news....I work with 4 or 5 guys that are separating....they are getting screwed. That's why I said if your free and clear when you separate you are of to the best start you can have. Get your new car to park in your new house.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:30 PM   #41
Dyk-NO
Trust me I'm a Scientist.

Drives: My wifey ;P
I bought my car right when I went to college I graduated almost a year ago and have way better financial stability now that I'm looking to get a house Im not trading my car in yet eventhough I can afford a new SS or the new 6th gen its a better priority for me I guess mortgage payments will be a little cheaper than leasing one so I'll see how it plays out after that but til then...

Mods: RotoFab CAI, SW Headers, HiFlo Cats, Borla Atak Catback, Nightfury Cam, Ported Heads,Intake,TB, melling pump, Morosso Oil Separator.
Dyk-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:23 AM   #42
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:

That's good news....I work with 4 or 5 guys that are separating....they are getting screwed. That's why I said if your free and clear when you separate you are of to the best start you can have. Get your new car to park in your new house.
I think im gonna try and refinance my 1LE before I go overboard!