Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 09-13-2018, 07:37 PM   #1
Camaross44094

Drives: Stock 2013 camaro ss l99
Searching for an idle/stalling out

My car has a tsp vvt 2.2 cam,102mm throttle body, 3200 stall circle D converter, catch can, and long tube headers. Car was tuned after the install. The car ran fine after the tune. About two weeks later the car started throwing codes for cylinder deactivation. The tuned turned this off after the codes started showing up. Ever since then the car searches for an idle when I start it,bogs down when i gas it and sometimes stalls out when i get to a complete stop. I've checked the vacuum lines there good spark plugs are fine... any guesses? The video is of the start up..

https://youtu.be/tY86sovW57I
Camaross44094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:09 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaross44094 View Post
My car has a tsp vvt 2.2 cam,102mm throttle body, 3200 stall circle D converter, catch can, and long tube headers. Car was tuned after the install. The car ran fine after the tune. About two weeks later the car started throwing codes for cylinder deactivation. The tuned turned this off after the codes started showing up. Ever since then the car searches for an idle when I start it,bogs down when i gas it and sometimes stalls out when i get to a complete stop. I've checked the vacuum lines there good spark plugs are fine... any guesses? The video is of the start up..

https://youtu.be/tY86sovW57I
Idle control is the hardest part of the tuning, that many tuners struggle with.

I can help you get this sorted out.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote