Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 10-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #4509
pwrmanpaul66

Drives: 2016 2/SS 6 spd Dual Mode
Check this out ! I was in awe at this one !
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #4510
The_Grinch

Drives: car
Everyone, I have some info on the Iowacamaros@gmail.com acount Jason has graciously agreed to let me take over the admin of this account. I would like to thank Jason for taking it over in the first place.

I was leaving the I.C.E. due to personality conflicts tearing at the fabric of the group. It turned out my giving up on the I.C.E. was premature and the group proved stronger than I expected. So now that I have confessed my sins lets go to new matters.

All new Iowa Camaro 5 readers. In case you did not know it we have started a Gmail account to be used to communicate to all interested Iowa Camaro enthusiast members, interesting and important information going on in the Iowa Camaro community. For those that have not yet sent a request to be added to the list the email link is as follows. Iowacamaros@gmail.com please include the following information.

Name:
Address:
Camaro 5 / Facebook / Mid Iowa camaro account info.
email address:
Phone:

This info will be sent out to other members to help promote the I.C.E. members ability to contact each other.

Last edited by The_Grinch; 10-08-2012 at 09:57 PM.
The_Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #4511
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Cool

HUGE THANK YOU goes out to xtreme2s for telling me where to get these bad-a** license plate screws for Domino. They go with Domino's engine compartment perfectly!!!
Attached Images

INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #4512
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Grinch, wasn't ignoring your texts from sunday. I didn't get them until 2034 tonight and answered them right away and left you a voicemail.

At Fire Brigade training todday, the Waterloo Fire Dept. was telling us that solar flares were interferring with cable and wireless transmissions over the past few days so we may have difficulty with communications.

If you would have said you were going to Hopkington, I would have gone too. :(

Since you didn't, Nanci and I stayed home all day, relaxed, and watched Talladega.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #4513
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMIDAT3R View Post
HUGE THANK YOU goes out to xtreme2s for telling me where to get these bad-a** license plate screws for Domino. They go with Domino's engine compartment perfectly!!!

They look great!

Tim
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #4514
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
[QUOTE=INTIMIDAT3R;
At Fire Brigade training todday, the Waterloo Fire Dept. was telling us that solar flares were interferring with cable and wireless transmissions over the past few days so we may have difficulty with communications.

I have Mediacom, they emailed notices of possible issues due to solar flare ups last few days.

Tim
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #4515
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thanks Paul and Kitty for all your work on the show. Had a great time meeting many of the people here on Camaro5. Always good to put a name to a face.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #4516
DennisfromIowa

Drives: 2012 2LS silver ice metallic V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme2s View Post
:

They look great!

Tim
Sure do. Nice touch James.
DennisfromIowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #4517
Steve_RS_Camaro
Ain't Scared Racing

Drives: 2015 Summit White Camaro Z28
Ended up going to parents house yesterday to help dad. He anounced to all us kids he is retireing in Dec. and they are looking at selling their house of 34 years. A lot of stuff in that house some stuff mom saved from kids and some just memories. Sorry I missed the cruise but it was well worth it to be there for my parent's big announcement.
As for Talladega WOW what a race and then an even bigger finish. yea had to talk mom through most the race she kept getting lost on who was who and who was winning vs lapped traffic.
Steve_RS_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #4518
isu_chevybowtie
Camaro dreamin'

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro LT RS M6
I hope that my recent post did't start anything negative as that is NOT what I wanted to have happen and the same goes for this post. I just thought I would get some things out there to discuss and for people to post thoughts and opinions.

I too liked the way things were moving along by getting people together and having a good time.

I had noticed a couple people mentioning something here and there and wanted to get some more thoughts going in the off time since people aren't busy with summer activities and car shows.

If people are happy with things for the most part, then continue on like it has been for a while and revisit the club idea later if need be.

I know there are people out there that do and don't like Facebook and that is fine. For now the people that like to use it...keep using it and posting things on there. I like things about it and the thoughts of why it wanted to get started. Such as being able to post up events coming up and you could respond if you were going and could discuss that event within the event listing. It is a nice way to have it organized as opposed to sorting through this thread to find stuff. There are currently 61 people that are members of the group on there, so that is pretty good.

Thanks again to everyone that takes (and has taken) their time to help get things and people organized for shows, etc!
isu_chevybowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #4519
isu_chevybowtie
Camaro dreamin'

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_RS_Camaro View Post
Ended up going to parents house yesterday to help dad. He anounced to all us kids he is retireing in Dec. and they are looking at selling their house of 34 years. A lot of stuff in that house some stuff mom saved from kids and some just memories. Sorry I missed the cruise but it was well worth it to be there for my parent's big announcement.
As for Talladega WOW what a race and then an even bigger finish. yea had to talk mom through most the race she kept getting lost on who was who and who was winning vs lapped traffic.
Steve it sounds like you were where you should have been on Sunday just as you said. That is pretty big news and will mean for some changes coming up for your parents and the family. I think it would be tough to find out what you were used to as home for so many years is changing. I didn't have that since we moved around quite a bit while I was growing up and didn't live anywhere for more than 7 years.
isu_chevybowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:45 AM   #4520
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme2s View Post
They look great!

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisfromIowa View Post
Sure do. Nice touch James.
THANK YOU Tim and Dennis!!!

You guys ROCK!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #4521
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Where's the pics from the finish line?

Copo # 23 just sold on Ebay for $200,000. I am out of the market.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #4522
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
Where's the pics from the finish line?

Copo # 23 just sold on Ebay for $200,000. I am out of the market.
Not me, I'll buy 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRD_WRK View Post
COPO's are awesome in person to see.

Unfortunately for Car#6 (no Vin#s, stripe delete), when the rubber met the road - COPO 0, ICE 1.

Didn't you "break out" on your run? Then technically it's COPO - 0, ICE - 0