Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
want to trade my family for car parts

Looking to trade one Father, who doesnt care about anyone but his two daughters that wishes he was off the face of the earth. (3rd daughter heading that way)

Also One mother who is the sluttiest thing on earth who has trained two of her daughters & her grand daughter the same tricks (no not me or my daughter)

two sisters who use & abuse men to get money & drugs off of them.
one has two adult kids, one son who is in & out of jail & a daughter who has a daughter her self with no idea who the father is.
the other sister has two children as well, the daughter (does not go with the package) is living on her own & takes care of her stuff. The son is a 14yr old teenager in desprate need of a strong hand to the back of his butt.

I will even throw in two sister in laws & a mother in law.
Mother in law believes what ever her two daughters tell her & treats her sons & their families like crap.
The two sister in laws: one is a lying, stealing, gambler who will take everything you own & pawn it for cash to go gamble.
the other one is an educated Idoit who has like 3 assocs degrees. & cant work. She comes with a worthless husband who's last job was working in a carnival 20yrs ago. all they ever want is someone to fix their cars or give them money.

tell me what car parts you have & lets do this trade.
In need of some 86-89 Fiero GT parts, 3rd gen camaro parts, or 4th gen camaro parts

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut View Post
I'll take the slutty mother.... $30 cash ? Lol
which one the old witch, the 43yr old, the 41 or the 22yr old?????

the old witch & the 22 yr old live down in Mississippi.
the other two I dont know where they are.
BUT Buyer beware they all come with stds & other nasties.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Are pics available upon request?
about 4 months ago
the woman in the baseball cap is the old witch, then the other is the old slut & the one holding the baby is the young slut

Old 07-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Cliffjumper

Drives: 2013 2LT RS Black
Wow I can tell someone has had enough:p
Old 07-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Do you pay the shipping and handling?
NO you want them you pay for the shipping & handling, of course they will come to your house & make it look redneckish in a day. they all think mac & cheese with hot dogs in it is a gourmet dinner that is if they dont burn the water first

Old 07-25-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshehring View Post
Wow I can tell someone has had enough:p
yea the educated idiot called today looking for money to fix a car we gave them or for the husband to come fix it. Then started knocking the car, when we didnt want to give them the car in the first place. She told me if we want the car back, we can have it back only if we get them in to a newer better car. Hell the car was a 98 buick regal GS with just over 200k miles on it & was running great, just changed the fuel pump on it & the fuel filter. she ran it out of gas & now it will not stay running. They have said they have changed everything.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
What's up with the 1994 glasses?
dont you mean the 1894???? Dont ask me I dont have contact with them unless they want money.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #8
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
I read the title and thought maybe we could get some kind of deal going...but now I see what you have to offer is similar to what I already have.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I read the title and thought maybe we could get some kind of deal going...but now I see what you have to offer is similar to what I already have.
Mines been rode hard Put away wet & then rode even harder again.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
So what 9 cars do u own?
Its 10 now lol, soon to be less
1957 Chevy flat bed 3600 (for sale)
1972 buick skylark Vert (touch & die hard)
1986 Fiero GT (may go for sale, once fixed)
1987 Iroc (touch & you die)
1990 Corvette ( again touch & you die)
1991 MR2 (husbands Car)
1995 camaro Z28 (husbands car)
1999 Silverado
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
2012 Sonic tubro

Old 07-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

will also trade for a few compound bows that way those that I dont get rid of I can take care of myself lol

Old 07-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #12
Speed Kills
Live to Drive

Drives: 2010 IBM RS/SS, 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Sorry, but I have an ex to deal with, but GLWS or trade.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:13 AM   #13
Cliffjumper

Drives: 2013 2LT RS Black
Will they work for food?
Old 07-26-2012, 02:51 AM   #14
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshehring View Post
Will they work for food?
they dont work unless its under the sheets lol & then you would have to burn those sheets