Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-31-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
Samson

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS RS
Front Strut Mount Repair...so i thought....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...8&d=1277904329

I was hearing a popping sound from the front end of my car and found the TSB in the link above. Brought it to Classic Chevy in Sugar Land and they fixed it the same day with no problem...so i thought. Well i noticed a few days later that while I'm turning the steering wheel in either direction, there's a creaking noise!! it's very faint at times, but it's louder when it's dry outside, and less noticeable after it rains or its extremely humid. So I take it back to Classic Chevy and they suspect that since they replaced the front strut mounts recently, they may not have been lubricated properly. It's a busy Saturday today so they can't fit me in. Any one else have the same problems? I'm not talking down on Classic Chevy or their mechanics because they have been nothing but pleasant since I ordered my car about a year ago. Just a tad frustrated that I have to repair a repair and have to drive around with that damn creaking noise for a while. Any thoughts??
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote