Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
rocknroll_jeph
 
rocknroll_jeph's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Beijing & Michigan
Posts: 312
Hurst Paddle Shifters for sale

I thought I bought the kit, but I got the shifters only :( They are aluminum, still in the original packaging. I'm asking 80$. The cheapest on EBay at the moment is 86$. Wow! What a deal!




Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by rocknroll_jeph; 07-08-2014 at 12:45 AM.
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,270
you'll get more replies if you post this in the member's marketplace
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #3
Tmick5jr
Todd
 
Tmick5jr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 1,653
do these work for 10-11 or 12-13 vehicles?
Tmick5jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:08 PM   #4
Goran
SoCal HT5
 
Goran's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmick5jr View Post
do these work for 10-11 or 12-13 vehicles?
This is only for 2010 -2011 models.
I was looking at this set way back when just forgot from what vendor site, and had to contact them to confirm/clarify fitment for 2013 model and was told its a No Go...
__________________
Goran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:14 PM   #5
rocknroll_jeph
 
rocknroll_jeph's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Beijing & Michigan
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
you'll get more replies if you post this in the member's marketplace
Thanks, even though I was born in the 80's, I'm not too great at using technology or forums! can I move it or should I just re-write a post in that section?
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #6
rocknroll_jeph
 
rocknroll_jeph's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Beijing & Michigan
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroll_jeph View Post
I thought I bought the kit, but I got the shifters only :( They are aluminum, still in the original packaging. I'm asking 80$. The cheapest on EBay at the moment is 86$. Wow! What a deal!




Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
These will only fit 2010-2011 Camaros.

Here is a link to the manufacture's website:

http://www.hurst-shifters.com/search...%3D&kw=5385431

please note that the picture on their site is misleading, It doesn't contain the bracket, see the picture I took- thats what you get.
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:40 AM   #7
oc2ssrs
 
oc2ssrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2ssrs
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 145
Still have them? PM me
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS*
*SLP TVS 2300 SuperCharger*
*SLP Engine Covers & SLP Boost Gauge Kit*
*3.6 Jannetty Pulley*CAI Intake*
*Elite CatchCan*VMax Throttle Body*
*Stainless Power LT w/HF Cats*ID 85's*
*Eibach Pro Kit* *VIS Racing Terminator CF Hood & Trunk*Eibach Pro Kit*
oc2ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:30 PM   #8
Adriancamo
 
Drives: L99
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Portland
Posts: 5
Hi there I know this will sound stupid cuz it’s been like 3 years from your post ,but do you still have those paddles shifters for sale ? Or u might know anyone who wants to sell theirs?
Adriancamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #9
gm2376
 
gm2376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2ss Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Macomb Twp, MI
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriancamo View Post
Hi there I know this will sound stupid cuz itís been like 3 years from your post ,but do you still have those paddles shifters for sale ? Or u might know anyone who wants to sell theirs?
just get these
http://www.vitesse-motorsports.com/e...leshifters.htm
__________________
ZL1 10 spokes,LS3 Conversion,ECS Supercharger, BTR Trunion Upgrade, B&M Tranny Cooler, Vigilante 3600 Triple Disc TC,Katech Ported Heads, Rod Mod Intake, Comp Stage 3 cam,ATI Super Dampner, Pfadt Springs, Pfadt front and rear sway bars,Pfadt Trailing arms and toe rods,ZL1 rear diff, SW Long Tubes no cats,Bo White Throttle Body, Dr Phil Tune,GHL Cat back, Elite Catch Can, 20% Tint all around
gm2376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:23 AM   #10
rocknroll_jeph
 
rocknroll_jeph's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Beijing & Michigan
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriancamo View Post
Hi there I know this will sound stupid cuz itís been like 3 years from your post ,but do you still have those paddles shifters for sale ? Or u might know anyone who wants to sell theirs?
Its always best to ask a question if your not sure, otherwise you'll never get an answer. And to answer your question, yes I still have them in the original packaging (somewhere). If I can find them we can make a deal. Remember these are just the paddles, and not the bracket that holds them to the wheel. I also do have the Vitesse paddles that slip into where the original buttons are. I never got them to fit right and I bought a whole hurst set off another member a few years ago. I have been very happy with it now.
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 04:58 AM   #11
Adriancamo
 
Drives: L99
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Portland
Posts: 5
Hi there I like those too but my mind is set on Hurst lol and thanks for reply brother
Adriancamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:00 AM   #12
Adriancamo
 
Drives: L99
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Portland
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroll_jeph View Post
Its always best to ask a question if your not sure, otherwise you'll never get an answer. And to answer your question, yes I still have them in the original packaging (somewhere). If I can find them we can make a deal. Remember these are just the paddles, and not the bracket that holds them to the wheel. I also do have the Vitesse paddles that slip into where the original buttons are. I never got them to fit right and I bought a whole hurst set off another member a few years ago. I have been very happy with it now.
Joseph I sent you Pm trying to learn how to use this forum lol
Adriancamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:13 AM   #13
Adriancamo
 
Drives: L99
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Portland
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriancamo View Post
Joseph I sent you Pm trying to learn how to use this forum lol
Rocknroll jeph not sure why I called u Joseph lol I apologize about that and please Pm me ASAP about your hurst paddles thank you
Adriancamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:15 AM   #14
rocknroll_jeph
 
rocknroll_jeph's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Beijing & Michigan
Posts: 312
After nearly 4 years they are finally sold. The shifters are going to a good new home!
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.