Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 08-30-2009, 01:37 AM   #743
dmack2k7

Drives: 02 mitsubishi Eclipse SpyderGT
hey guys im new here i love the site.
dmack2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:26 AM   #744
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Welcome Dmack!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #745
Eric-MPD1.com

Drives: Cool parts for cool cars
Hi everyone from Indianapolis IN!

My name is Eric. I most likely will not own a new Camaro. It is great to see the Camaro back however. And what a car! My company has been making parts for GM's more exciting vehicles for about ten years now. I wish I could own one of everything I make parts for! Mostly we specialize in hoods and spoilers have been a big part of our sales lately also. I also enjoy customizing vehicles and generally have a project vehicle to work on throught the wintertime. My main intent in joining this forum is to find someone in the Indianapolis IN area with a new Camaro who would like to lend thier vehicle for development in exchange for free parts. Please PM me if interested.
Eric-MPD1.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #746
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Welcome Eric, did that vehicle in your avatar start life as an SSR?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:29 AM   #747
Rcamaro
drive hard

Drives: 2nd Gen Camaro
Hey all, my name is Rachel , my very first I car I bought was my camaro and ive had it for 6 years serving hard time as my daily driver. Im going back to college now after persuing another avenue for the past 5 years and am excited at looking at buying myself my first new car. Getting my funds together and hopefully be bringing home a new camaro LS in the future to replace the old camaro! I love this website, ive been following it for the past couple of years. Only recently have they come into production that I thought I can afford one! Im very excited.

Last edited by Rcamaro; 09-06-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: too long
Rcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #748
IrishmanMP
Freedom isn't free...

Drives: V-8 2SS R/S Camaro Red Jewel
Just joined... I love my Camaro and started feeling weird about how much I liked it until I came to this site and ran into all of you fanatics! I'm home lol!
IrishmanMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:22 PM   #749
BrickyardSS

Drives: 2010 2SS & 2000 Brickyard SS
Thanks for the welcome

I'm new to the site and a bit backward when it comes to postings. It's clear there is plenty of good information in the various threads. I'll keep browsing.
2000 Brickyard SS Convertible #5 - 107,000 miles -all mine - daily driver - still a looker
2010 2SS L99
BrickyardSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #750
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcamaro View Post
Hey all, my name is Rachel , my very first I car I bought was my camaro and ive had it for 6 years serving hard time as my daily driver. Im going back to college now after persuing another avenue for the past 5 years and am excited at looking at buying myself my first new car. Getting my funds together and hopefully be bringing home a new camaro LS in the future to replace the old camaro! I love this website, ive been following it for the past couple of years. Only recently have they come into production that I thought I can afford one! Im very excited.
Welcome to the site Rachel. What are you taking in college?

By the way, your original post wasn't too long
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishmanMP View Post
Just joined... I love my Camaro and started feeling weird about how much I liked it until I came to this site and ran into all of you fanatics! I'm home lol!
one of us ... one of us ... one of us ... one of us ...

Welcome to the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickyardSS View Post
I'm new to the site and a bit backward when it comes to postings. It's clear there is plenty of good information in the various threads. I'll keep browsing.
you'll get the hang of things quickly enough. There's lots of good information, and some bad info tossed in there too. Learn to use the search and the wiki, and feel free to ask questions.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 09-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #751
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
To all new members,
please check out your regional section of this form, you never know there might be a camaro club, or just a group of people you can hang out learn more Or just hang out & have fun with.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #752
NVSUX
MS.IMPATIENT

Drives: ORDERED 2010 CAMARO 2LT/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to NVSUX
I am new to the site also nice to meet everyone!!! I am Amanda serving in Iraq at the time being.. talk to you soon
NVSUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #753
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Welcome to all again!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #754
Rcamaro
drive hard

Drives: 2nd Gen Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Welcome to the site Rachel. What are you taking in college?

By the way, your original post wasn't too long

one of us ... one of us ... one of us ... one of us ...

Welcome to the site.
you'll get the hang of things quickly enough. There's lots of good information, and some bad info tossed in there too. Learn to use the search and the wiki, and feel free to ask questions.
Thank you! I just enrolled into a community college out here and am taking general ed, right now i cannot decide on a major yet, possibly business? Im not sure yet. Thank your for the warm welcome!
Rcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #755
IrishmanMP
Freedom isn't free...

Drives: V-8 2SS R/S Camaro Red Jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
To all new members,
please check out your regional section of this form, you never know there might be a camaro club, or just a group of people you can hang out learn more Or just hang out & have fun with.
Hope this isn't a dumb question, but where is the regional section?
IrishmanMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #756
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishmanMP View Post
Hope this isn't a dumb question, but where is the regional section?
Go to the main forum index page here and the regional forums are in the first section (General Camaro Forums) and are listed at the bottom, below "Member Car Journals"

This is the regional forum index
This is for the American southeast area, which includes Virginia

Camaro Fest sub-forum