Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
dwinva

Drives: 13 2SS/RSvert,CRT,dual-mode exhaust
2013 Window Sticker?

Has anyone who ordered a 2013 been able to print their window sticker? Per GMConnects, mine was built on 6/12 and I could see the VIN. I have tried both clicking on the link from GMConnects and from Chevy.com but both of these say the page is unavailable. My new toy FINALLY shipped yesterday (allegedly) but I still can't print my window sticker. Has anyone else been able to do this yet?
dwinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:08 AM   #2
dwinva

Drives: 13 2SS/RSvert,CRT,dual-mode exhaust
Just an update...I still can't see my sticker via GMConnects or Chevy.com but the dealer did get it just yesterday and e-mailed me a copy of it. They confirmed that my vehicle was shipped out over the weekend and they should have it in the next 7 - 10 days. At this point I am going nuts like an 8 year old on December 23...I hate sitting on my hands like this. Oh well...what can I do?
dwinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
strokerls1

Drives: 2015 Charger Hellcat
I am in the same boat. Dealer told me I should have it by the 1st of July. I wish he would send me my window sticker and rail car number though...
strokerls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwinva View Post
Has anyone who ordered a 2013 been able to print their window sticker? Per GMConnects, mine was built on 6/12 and I could see the VIN. I have tried both clicking on the link from GMConnects and from Chevy.com but both of these say the page is unavailable. My new toy FINALLY shipped yesterday (allegedly) but I still can't print my window sticker. Has anyone else been able to do this yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by strokerls1 View Post
I am in the same boat. Dealer told me I should have it by the 1st of July. I wish he would send me my window sticker and rail car number though...
If you would like, I could send you a preliminary build sheet with options that are on your vehicle specific to the VIN provided. Please send me your e-mail and I will be happy to do so. Please include your VIN as well.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
Cevin

Drives: ...
Have any sites been able to give us window stickers?
Cevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:55 AM   #6
marketing3
Banned

Drives: Honda
Sure, there are different online printing companies which are offering high quality window stickers according to your needs and budget. You must contact with one of the best printing company.
marketing3 is offline   Reply With Quote