Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-05-2018, 06:05 PM   #1
oslouie

Drives: 2018 2SS M6 Redline
Dynosteve RDP Motorsports gets a thumbs up from me!

Dynosteve is recommended by many on the forum so I was not hesitant to get tuned by him one bit. I sent him my stock tune on 7/3 at night and when I woke up the next day, my new tune was already in my email...ON A FREAKIN' HOLIDAY! Loaded up the same day and I can honestly say; granted I just upgraded everything from the headers back, but it would have been worth it just for the transmission tune alone! His response time is quick, shipping is fast, customer support is great. I would definitely recommend his products and services if you are looking to upgrade.

In case some of you might want to know what changes I noticed most...DOD was very noticeable because I no longer hear that slight hum before it jumped back to all cylinders. Instead, the car just picks up right away. As I mentioned about it being worth it just for the transmission tune alone (L99), it's a completely different animal after the tune. There is very little delay, if any at all. It took less pedal than before to do a semi-extreme chirp from a dead stop. I can honestly say it feels like a whole new car, even more so on sport mode.
oslouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 11:16 AM   #2
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Steve is one of the best. Excellent customer service! Steve, I’ll get the AEM from you after CFest...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote