Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #5153
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I'll be at the Pic Quick in LC at 8am, and we should be at the Starbucks at about 915/930.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #5154
Aguilar

Drives: 02 Z06
she took forever to ready up, but im heading back now.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2
Aguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #5155
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
For those that are interested, I picked up the new copy of Camaro Now today at Hastings here in Alamo! Anybody else just have to have all the copies?
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #5156
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post
For those that are interested, I picked up the new copy of Camaro Now today at Hastings here in Alamo! Anybody else just have to have all the copies?
I think I have an extra issue 2 somewhere. Let me look for it.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #5157
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
I have a copy of all of them, maybe someone else would like it though.
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #5158
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Can I claim it?
Old 04-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #5159
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Okay, I went to the Caffeine and Octane today. I believe this event is held the 2nd Saturday of each month. It's at Starbucks at Mesa and Sunland Park. I enjoyed meeting everyone today.

Okay, I'm going to try to post 4 videos I took today of the event. Hopefully this will work.

I have a couple of comments to make concerning the videos. In the videos you will see a black camaro, that is parked next to Sabot's red Zl1. In the video I state I don't know who owns that car. Okay, I think this car is owned by Zero2sixty. (I got a little confused. Meeting all these people, and trying to remember which car belonged to whom.)

I also state the I think Mysteek knows the guys who owns the blue Camaro in the video. Nope, I think I got that wrong. Mysteek knows a guy who owns a different Camaro. Oh well, I tried to get this stuff right.

Also, you will see a yellow transformer edition camaro in the video. I couldn't remember who owned that. Okay, I think the owner of this car is Boricua. (Sorry guys, I just couldn't remember all this stuff.)

Okay, let me try to post the videos. Here goes.....

Okay, I just tested it, and it works. Yea!!!

Last edited by xfactors; 04-13-2013 at 08:38 PM.
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:01 AM   #5160
xfactors

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
In the videos you will see a black camaro, that is parked next to Sabot's red Zl1. In the video I state I don't know who owns that car. Okay, I think this car is owned by Zero2sixty. (I got a little confused. Meeting all these people, and trying to remember which car belonged to whom.)
Okay, I want to comment on Zero2sixty's car. When I was shooting the video, I don't know why, but for some reason I was thinking it was a SS model. I was mistaken on this. It's a 2LS model. So what this means is Zero2sixty has put new wheels on this car.

LS model camaros come with the Heritage steel wheels. So if you meet Zero2sixty, you can ask him about these new wheels. They are black spoke wheels. I don't know if these are the original size wheels and tires. I do not know where Zero2sixty got these new wheels from. I got my new wheels from Discount Tire.

He's also done something to his headlights.

Another way to differentiate the cars, is the cars that don't have front license plates are not from Texas. They are probably from New Mexico. Cars from Texas have to have a front license plate.

Well now I'm confused. 20131LE is from El Paso, but he doesn't have a front license plate. I thought you had to have a front license plate if your're from Texas. Hope I'm not pointing something out, that I shouldn't.

Last edited by xfactors; 04-14-2013 at 08:29 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #5161
Aguilar

Drives: 02 Z06
Thanks for the videos.
Aguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #5162
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
I told the dealer not to put the license plate on it. I did not want it. Viva puts the plate on everything, even on the zl1 they got.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #5163
xfactors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguilar View Post
Thanks for the videos.
Thanks. I really didn't know what I was doing. I had to get 2013 1LE to show me how to work the video on my iphone5.

On a side note, I checked with my salesman on the new vette. Yes, it goes straight from the factory, to a dealer in El Paso. No extra shipping charge except for the standard $975. He told me I need to find a dealer here in El Paso to ship it to, and to let him know who I select. He wants their contact info. It's called a courtesy delivery. He said normal charge for this is between $200 to $400.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #5164
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Good afternoon folks! I wanted to say that I had such an amazing day yesterday being able to share car talk, coffee, beer, and laughs with all of you that came out for Caffeine & Octane and our Camaro's On The Patio at Farley's luncheon. We got so many compliments from the people at the Caffeine & Octane event on how well we represented not only the club but the Camaro Community in general. Nothing but positive things were said bout us which just amazing to hear coming form those outside our the group. Got to meet new people like Garfield and xfactors, and we got somebody very interested in the group that will be joining us for the next event that will be bringing out his 1970 Camaro, and let me tell you, the pictures he showed me of it are awesome! It was also great to see Gracie come back from the dead and have lunch with us, and I hope that you will be able to still join us for future events Gracie. Remember everyone, just cause if you don't have a Camaro anymore for whatever reasons, does not mean that you are no longer welcomed in the group. We are family and we never turn our backs on anybody, so please always come out and join us whenever an event is planned.

Aguilar: Here are some videos of the new COPOs we were discussing about.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #5165
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
It was great hanging with everyone and meeting new faces. First time in LC and got lost leaving, had to use turn by turn dirctions to leave. Lol.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #5166
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
hiyas everyone! Hope everyone had fun this past weekend!
I'm sorry for not being able to make it, I'll eventually be able to go to one of the meetings. I've just been caught up with school.

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001