Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #15
jonnyb

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to jonnyb
Sorry for your loss. This will obviously be a good memory that you will carry forever.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #16
mdinferno

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT/RS
Sorry to hear about your loss and My Condolences goes out to you and your family.
mdinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #17
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Condolences from Canada

Billyjk7

On behalf of the Oshawa Build Team i send our deepest condolences . I lost my Father 4yrs ago on New Years morning so i know how it feels at this time.

Best Regards

Mike Judge
Super60
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #18
chevyss
SS/RS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM w/blk stripes A6
So sorry to hear of your loss. My God be with you and your family at this time. I often think of my Father at this time of year. Carrish the memories you had with your Father. I lost my Father almost 20 years ago and I still miss him.
chevyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #19
ArtfulDodger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 BLK/BLK,
Unhappy

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences goes out to you and your family.:(
Old 12-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #20
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Thanks so much everybody for your thoughts and prayers.....I am building a commerorative display of my camaro purchase and putting alot of pics in it from the day we picked it up! Im going to get one of the lithos to put in it and it will be all done. !
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #21
zerolm

Drives: Ford F-350/ 2SS/RS M6
Sorry to hear this, my father passed Dec 11 this year. Picked up my car 12/24 and as excited as I am, all I can think about is how much I would like to be able to take it and show it to the old man. He would have really appreciated this car.
zerolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #22
tom692010
Account Suspended

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjk7 View Post
Early yesterday morning....my father passed away. He was surrounded by family and went peacefully... -I was able to share my complete ordering and building process of my camaro with him and he was probably more excited about it than I was. I purposely waited 3 extra days to go pick it up because I knew I wanted to share the experience with him......he got the first ride and the second drive........I am so glad to have experienced this with him before his passing......now I don't need onstar......IVve got an angel in my passenger seat!
Wow tough to lose someone anytime of the year. Sounds like his last days were with good thoughts. Keep the on-star though, sounds like this Heaven gig will have him driving his own Camaro.
tom692010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #23
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
Really sorry about your loss. Now your camaro will be that much more special to you. Merry Christmas.
jrpxxii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:48 PM   #24
9c1ny

Drives: C6 Zed-oh-six
sorry to hear, we had to bury my dad a week before xmas last year, I wish I could say things get easier but it takes time, stay strong and happy holidays
Old 12-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #25
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Sorry for your loss. Loosing my Dad made me feel a liitle more alone in the world, and I am always saying Dad would have known the answer to this.
Its true time tends to heal and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #26
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
Sorry to hear about your loss. Awesome job waiting for the three days to allow him to go with you. You do sound like you have a nice co-pilot. God bless you and your family at this time.
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjk7 View Post
Early yesterday morning....my father passed away. He was surrounded by family and went peacefully... -I was able to share my complete ordering and building process of my camaro with him and he was probably more excited about it than I was. I purposely waited 3 extra days to go pick it up because I knew I wanted to share the experience with him......he got the first ride and the second drive........I am so glad to have experienced this with him before his passing......now I don't need onstar......Ive got an angel in my passenger seat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
Sorry about your loss. At least you have fond memories like that to help you through it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Glad he got to enjoy what both of you loved…Merry Christmas buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
Wow, sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your family gather strength during this time and know your personal On Star will be with you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoddi View Post
I am so glad you were able to spend those precious moments with your father.
I am so sorry for your loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-MPD1.com View Post
So sorry to hear this. God bless you and your family during this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Sorry to here this Billy, but at least you were able to share the experience with your Dad, that in itself, would mean the world to me, as I am sure it does you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
My Condolences and prayers to you and your family. Memories are one thing you will always have, and it is great you can always share them and help others understand the greatness you saw in your father..
May God Bless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your loss. But you are right, you now have an angel by your side to protect you at all times.

Remember: No one is ever truly gone, as long as you have memories of them close to your heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d69chris View Post
Sorry for your loss.

He will truly be with you forever in your heart and mind..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad2009 View Post
sorry to hear this...

but it's never a tragedy...he'll always be in your memory...heart...and with you in spirit, i'm glad he went peacefully and you were able to share those experiences with him...i know you and him will NEVER forget that time...Merry Christmas to you and your family, and may your father ALWAYS R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzo69 View Post
Sorry for your Loss... Glad you were able to share you car with him cherish the memories... God Bless you and your family
Quote:
Originally Posted by DkknightX View Post
I lost my father this past August and I never got a chance to give him a ride in my car or let him see how the custom striping turned out. I'm extremely sorry for your loss and glad you were able to share some of your Camaro moments with him! Please try to have a very Merry Christmas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy48 View Post
So sorry for your loss. Glad he got to see you pick up the car and spend some time with you before the end. Cherish the time you had together and have a Merry Christmas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyb View Post
Sorry for your loss. This will obviously be a good memory that you will carry forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinferno View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss and My Condolences goes out to you and your family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyss View Post
So sorry to hear of your loss. My God be with you and your family at this time. I often think of my Father at this time of year. Cherish the memories you had with your Father. I lost my Father almost 20 years ago and I still miss him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family.:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCool5 View Post
Sorry for your loss. Losing my Dad made me feel a little more alone in the world, and I am always saying Dad would have known the answer to this.
Its true time tends to heal and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a6pk2go View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss. Awesome job waiting for the three days to allow him to go with you. You do sound like you have a nice co-pilot. God bless you and your family at this time.

+1

I am truly so sorry for your loss...I am glad your Dad got to see and ride in and drive your new Camaro!!!...

My Dad died 8 months before my car was delivered, but I picked it up on my parent's wedding anniversary, and the first one they would spend together in 14 yrs since my Mom had passed away, so that was really a cool coincidence!!!...

I ordered my car 3 months after I lost my Dad, so he never knew anything about it, but I like to think that he and my Mom were 'riding shotgun' in the backseat as we drove my 'baby' home from Virginia where we picked it up, to New York, where I live!!!...

If you want to read an uplifting story, check out my thread from last June titled: "I Was A Rock Star At The Cemetery"...maybe it will make you smile...
Old 12-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #28
LittleRockCGM

Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM/IOM 2SS/RS
You and your family are in my prayers!
3300 11/11/09 - Order Scheduled for Production (TPW 11/23/09)
3400 11/17/09 - Order Broadcast
3800 11/23/09 - Build Complete (VIN: 2G1FT1EWXA9170886)
4000 11/26/09 - Ready to Ship
4200 11/30/09 - Shipped (ETTX854262)
5000 12/11/09 - Delivered to Dealer
6000 12/12/09 - Delivered to Customer (It's Mine!)
LittleRockCGM is offline   Reply With Quote