Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 04-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
spinetexas

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
ADM 2010 SS build

I dropped off my baby today to Andy at ADM. After talking with numerous customers and talking to Andy I decided to get my car finished at ADM performance. I am converting the L99 to LS3 heads, will port and polish heads, and install GT11 blower cam. We are also going to install the PFADT lowering kit and sway bars.

My car already has the 2300 magnacharger, magnaflow exhaust, ARH full length headers with high flow cats, Rotofab CAI. Just looking to complete my car. Cant wait to see what Andy can do.
spinetexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
SSMagna
FAST1

Drives: ADM LSX 427 Twin Turbo #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinetexas View Post
Cant wait to see what Andy can do.
The only problem you will have when you get your car back is trying not to smile all the way back to Longview!
SSMagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
As an ADM Performance Customer myself, I know that you will not have any reservations on your decision to have your work done by Andy.. Keep us up to date on the progress and post up the results when it finished...
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
it should run reeeeeeeeal good.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
Sack Rat 2SS

Drives: Silver SS/RS, Man 6
You get what you pay for and with ADM and you will get what you pay plus the caring of a tuner/shop that cares about you and your car by doing more than what is charged for services rendered. Sometimes the total is greater than the sum of the parts. This is what I am saying about ADM Perf.
Sack Rat 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Todays progress

The car arrived around 9:00 am (Thanks John for being early).

We dynoed it:

Engine out!!!!!
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Rat 2SS View Post
You get what you pay for and with ADM and you will get what you pay plus the caring of a tuner/shop that cares about you and your car by doing more than what is charged for services rendered. Sometimes the total is greater than the sum of the parts. This is what I am saying about ADM Perf.
We call it gingerbread.

But this is alot more:

ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:42 PM   #8
spinetexas

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Dang thats impressive for half a days work.

I definitely appreciate the honesty and have heard nothing but glowing praises for ADM and Andy
spinetexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
StlRomAniaN

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
SEXY. Subscribed.

Spinetexas...I want to know how this baby drives when it's done. Let me know how TAPshift is after more power and a new tranny tune!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
E85LSX

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Andy,

How much HP will that fuel system shown support?

E85LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #11
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinetexas View Post
I dropped off my baby today to Andy at ADM. After talking with numerous customers and talking to Andy I decided to get my car finished at ADM performance. ... ...
Good move, Spine. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Andy, as his honesty and abilities are beyond reproach. No one else touches my car, not even (especially?) the dealer. It's ADM Performance or no one... as I've said before, if Andy doesn't do it or mess with it, then I do not need it.

Get ready to have one of the fastest cars in Longview, my friend... that, and being able to cut the drive time significantly, for the drive home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
The car arrived around 9:00 am (Thanks John for being early).

We dynoed it:

Um, wait a second, is the car in that video that just pulled 455.99rwhp the same car that East Texas Muscle Cars said they built and claimed did "just a HAIR under 500 RWHP" when they were done?? They say in that thread that the car came "...in at 497 after on around 7 psi through the AUTO converter NOT locked." I know the ADM Performance Dyno is conservative (a good thing!) but I have a hard time believing that anyone's dyno is *that* conservative is it?

It's those things that make you go "Hmmm....?" Me thinks I now know why you took your car to ADM Performance, and why you made a point to mention the honesty and glowing praises that ADM Performance and Andy are known for... I hope others make note of this... especially those living in the Longview area!

Last edited by Number_9; 04-21-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
Good move, Spine. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Andy, as his honesty and abilities are beyond reproach. No one else touches my car, not even (especially?) the dealer. It's ADM Performance or no one... as I've said before, if Andy doesn't do it or mess with it, then I do not need it.

Get ready to have one of the fastest cars in Longview, my friend... that, and being able to cut the drive time significantly, for the drive home!

Um, wait a second, is the car in that video that just pulled 455.99rwhp the same car that East Texas Muscle Cars said they built and claimed did "just a HAIR under 500 RWHP" when they were done?? They say in that thread that the car came "...in at 497 after on around 7 psi through the AUTO converter NOT locked." I know the ADM Performance Dyno is conservative (a good thing!) but I have a hard time believing that anyone's dyno is *that* conservative is it?

It's those things that make you go "Hmmm....?" Me thinks I now know why you took your car to ADM Performance, and why you made a point to mention the honesty and glowing praises that ADM Performance and Andy are known for... I hope others make note of this... especially those living in the Longview area!
There is a lot of the fudge factor going on with dyno's. I can't comment on this one as I have'nt seen the original post (add a link), if true .
They should be called out on it, good job.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #13
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Andy does good work, and has a well earned rep. you made a good choice.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #14
alex33x

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Andy does good work, and has a well earned rep. you made a good choice.
Not to mention ADM performance probably has the best customer support I ever seen in any shop.