Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 07-11-2015, 03:38 PM   #15
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark72 View Post
Look at the stock Z28 air intake system, modeled after the Roto Fab. Roto Fab uses a injection molded plastic intake air tube that does not act as a heat sink unlike the Cold Air Industries metal intake air tube.
Our intake is designed to maximize performance with your car's stock calibration or with a tune. With the stock calibration, you can expect about a 25 HP gain along with awesome sound from the supercharger. You can really hear it sing as RPMs increase. It gets addicting!
With a tune and/or other power additives, you benefit from our large filter size and air box area which allows air to enter from the stock inlet duct without restriction.
Whether the intake is your only mod or first on a list of anticipated mods, the Roto-fab intake has proven to be a great choice for the ZL1. Be sure to check out our Big Gulp as well as other ZL1 engine bay accessories.We have several reputable dealers right here on this forum that have extensive knowledge of our products and can offer you great service.
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:16 PM   #16
vicnkathy
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 Subaru Forester Turbo
Another advantage to the Rotofab unit is it looks like GM put it there. The regular black one I'm talking about of course. It looks like a cleaner version of the Z28 intake imho. Needless to say this will be my first modification lol.
vicnkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:55 AM   #17
mat300z
Emerald Coast Camaro's

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Can't lose with either Rotofab or CAI but I like the look of the CAI.
Attached Images

mat300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #18
JMT

Drives: 2013 1LT
Sold on my CAI brand
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cold air induction