Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 03-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
[KRPT]ECP
Professional Lurker

Drives: '97 LeSabre
Suggestion: FAQ stick or thread

Frequently Asked Questions sticky or thread would be great to have with all the new traffic coming in.

With the production of the camaro underway and the press embargo ending on friday, not to mention the fact that cars will soon be in the showrooms of many a dealership, I believe the new traffic on this site may double or even triple. as it is now, I am seeing several repeated questions being asked all over the forums.

So why not just make a sticky of all the most common questions answered (or a post that is visible in all General Camaro Forums subgroup)? I'd be willing to write it even with the commitment of a mod or admin to sticky it for all the new members to easily find.

just a thought

ECP
[KRPT]ECP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Not a bad idea. It could be left open so new suggestions could be made.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
[KRPT]ECP
Professional Lurker

open = super long thread that you have to go through to find stuff. closed and updated as new info or suggestions comes = one easy to check sheet with all the info. the reason I'm opposed to the long thread that needs searching is that it would just be the same as any other thread in the sense that to the new people looking for a quick answer, posting would be easier than reading through a 10+ page thread

ECP
Old 03-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by [KRPT]ECP View Post
open = super long thread that you have to go through to find stuff. closed and updated as new info or suggestions comes = one easy to check sheet with all the info. the reason I'm opposed to the long thread that needs searching is that it would just be the same as any other thread in the sense that to the new people looking for a quick answer, posting would be easier than reading through a 10+ page thread

ECP
The original post can be edited with new questions and answers.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
JJ#48Racing

Drives: 1998 Camaro SS
A FAQ section or a newbie section would be a great addition.
JJ#48Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
[KRPT]ECP
Professional Lurker

ok, so if I write it can I get someone to commit to sticky it? after it's approved of course.