Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 10-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #3641
assasinator
1 n the head,2 n da chest

Drives: 2002 cadillac deville
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
4.30 gears in mustang will max out 5th at only like 135mph. People already have to shift to 5th in quarter mile with 3.73's on supercharged ones. Leave stock gears & add power

well, that setup is what the stock class racers are running. 4.30's is the right call from those DOING it. its and auto.
2011GT E85, Kooks 1-7/8", 3" offroad X, 2-7/8" overaxles, Roush mufflers, CobraJet intake, SCJ monoblade throttle body, drew 4.5" CAI, Boss302S exhaust valve springs, Baby CobraJet exhaust cams. 3.73 gears, lightweight 300A. 455rwhp @7800/410rwtq SAE 5000lb roller dynojet
assasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:58 AM   #3642
InfernoOrangeSS
VERITAS AEQUITAS

Drives: 2012 IOM SS
Cool

Those of you who have experienced both the new Mustang 5.0 and the Camaro SS...Which interior was the better of the two? Which has the better workmanship/materials?

I have heard good and bad for both, and would like to know what others think of the two.

(I realize in cars like this you are paying for the performance...just wondered what people think about the interiors of both.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Happiness is an IOM Camaro...
InfernoOrangeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:55 AM   #3643
MaRoFreK

Drives: IOM 1SS w/factory Hurst
Quote:
Originally Posted by TungstenGT View Post
Those of you who have experienced both the new Mustang 5.0 and the Camaro SS...Which interior was the better of the two? Which has the better workmanship/materials?

I have heard good and bad for both, and would like to know what others think of the two.

(I realize in cars like this you are paying for the performance...just wondered what people think about the interiors of both.)

I think it comes down to personal prefrence. I like the Camaro better just because I have more leg room the way the dash is sit up. In my buddy's Stang my knee rests on the center console. Its just uncomfortable for me. I think overall both cars have good interior tho. But, I did buy a Camaro lol

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
MaRoFreK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #3644
InfernoOrangeSS
VERITAS AEQUITAS

Drives: 2012 IOM SS
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRoFreK View Post
I think it comes down to personal prefrence. I like the Camaro better just because I have more leg room the way the dash is sit up. In my buddy's Stang my knee rests on the center console. Its just uncomfortable for me. I think overall both cars have good interior tho. But, I did buy a Camaro lol
I understand about roomy and size. I was asking for how people felt the overall build was in both. As in materials, etc. My '06 Mustang GT was my pride and joy when I bought it back in 2005. Today, I notice all the plastics and loose fits a lot more. Just wondered what people thought of both in terms of the quality of the interiors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Happiness is an IOM Camaro...
InfernoOrangeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #3645
WhiteCrane

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to WhiteCrane Send a message via Skype™ to WhiteCrane
I love both cars... I bought the cheaper of the two.

Having said that, the camaro has the superior interior, not that I care... they're so similar.

For the price of either car, if interior was all important we could have bought a base Audi or Saab

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
WhiteCrane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, camaro vs mustang, cobra, faster, mods, mustang, race