Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
slvr5thgen

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
2010 camaro 2ss low miles

I'm trying to get a truck but the negative equity is the problem I owe 29 on the car so I need to get that I know it's allot but the car is perfect with low miles it's a 2010 camaro ss 2ss rs package with k and n cai, race scoop, magnaflow x pipe, exhaust lowered on eibach pro kit with eibach 20mm wheels spacers also has zl1 grill,zl1 style lip, and.plasma led fog light bulbs, it was a certified car so you get free oil changes etc car has 14,000 miles on it 6 speed manual any questions just ask
Attached Images

slvr5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
NJIOMSS

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Clean car. I say keep it and pay down that car note as fast as possible. Market is soft for these cars right now. Had mine for sale since March with zero serious interested buyers. Everyone likes to offer you "$20k cash". You might have better luck since it's a more neutral color, mine was orange. GLWS man, these cars should be selling for more but they just aren't. Especially coming out of summer and in to the fall season right now.
NJIOMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #3
slvr5thgen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJIOMSS View Post
Clean car. I say keep it and pay down that car note as fast as possible. Market is soft for these cars right now. Had mine for sale since March with zero serious interested buyers. Everyone likes to offer you "$20k cash". You might have better luck since it's a more neutral color, mine was orange. GLWS man, these cars should be selling for more but they just aren't. Especially coming out of summer and in to the fall season right now.
Thanks I figured I wouldn't really get any interest but it was worth a try I was hoping because of the low miles. I really need a truck for work and I don't have the money for a down payment to cover the negative
Old 09-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #4
NJIOMSS

Put it back to stock, sell the parts, trade it in on the truck you need for work then pay that down as much as possible and then in 6mo refinance. There's a few hundred in those parts you have on it. Better in your pocket then the dealer. GL
Old 09-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #5
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
I'm sorry to hijack your thread, but why do people think they should be selling for more? The 2010 is 5 years old. What was the 2SS new at that time? 34k? People want high 20s and wonder why they don't sell.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
slvr5thgen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
I'm sorry to hijack your thread, but why do people think they should be selling for more? The 2010 is 5 years old. What was the 2SS new at that time? 34k? People want high 20s and wonder why they don't sell.
Well kbb is almost 27,000 for private party I'm alittle higher then that but parts etc I've waxed this car once a week it's immaculate and you get the certified free oil changes, tire rotation etc
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #7
NJIOMSS

Plus it has 14,000 miles. It's newer than most 5yr old cars. My point was that more inventory/availability means lower sale prices. It's a buyers market for them right now. These should in theory be selling for more because it's a lot of car for what it is. Not a $20k 5yr old used muscle car imo. I'm sure every guy selling theirs on here will tell you the same and then the guys looking to buy them will say they're not worth that much. Lol GLWS