Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
zerox

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Bumblebee
Did I miss something on the interior?

Guys can someone clear this up for me.

I ordered my 2SS RS Bumblebee and it will be here in a week or two

Now I have a quick question about the interior,

Will mine have a yellow trim that runs from the passenger door, across the dash and onto the driver door? I don't recall seeing that as an option I have seen some 2010's here with the trim but I don't recall seeing that as an option. Is that included in the RS package? I've seen 2SS without them as well. I have only seen an inferno orange 2ss at my dealer with the inferno orange interior package, but all we have got lately is V6 RS. Rarely order camaros here. Again I may have missed something but I can't remember if the trim was an option.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
no, yellow is aftermarket. You may be able to get yellow ABL aftermarket too. Not sure. Your car will have greyish plastic on the doors and dash with blue ABL in the doors.

You get cloth with the LS, 1LT and 1SS
You get greyish plastic on the doors and dash with blue ABL in the doors only on the black, tan and grey interior 2LT and 2SS
You get orange plastic on the doors and dash with orange ABL in the doors only with the IOM interior
You get green plastic on the doors and dash with green ABL in the doors only with the Synergy Green 1LT
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote