Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 09-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
Clarksroom

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Barry_the_Camaro
How to chose the right Supercharger?

I want to do a Supercharger and Cam this winter for my 2010 SS M6.

I have read and searched and read, but really want to hear from members who have actually installed something they are happy or unhappy with. Just looking for opinions as to the best Supercharger option for me and maybe HP numbers on some current similar type builds.

I have really cut it down to two options, Magnuson or Whipple so just looking for feedback as to what people like.

I am going to do a custom grind blower Cam from either BTR or GPI, ported heads and maybe E85.
I currently have SLP 1 3/4 headers, High Flo Cats with full SLP exhaust and a Roto-Fab CAI. I will also be doing a ZL1 swap for the rear end this winter.

So the question is what do you guys like as the most drivable/strretable Supercharger to get the biggest horespower numbers to the wheels.

Thanks for the help!!!
Pray Performance Built 416, Pray Performance ported stock heads, 2" Stainless Works headers, BTR Trinity Intake CNC and ported by Pray Performance, D1X Procharger with Stage 2 Intercooler and Red Race BV, E85, Twin nozzle Meth Injection, Circle D Convertor, Kel-Trac spec'ed Viking rear shocks, Multiple BMR rear suspension parts, 1-piece DSS driveshaft, Stock Trans, Stock Diff/Axles
Clarksroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:01 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarksroom View Post
I want to do a Supercharger and Cam this winter for my 2010 SS M6.

I have read and searched and read, but really want to hear from members who have actually installed something they are happy or unhappy with. Just looking for opinions as to the best Supercharger option for me and maybe HP numbers on some current similar type builds.

I have really cut it down to two options, Magnuson or Whipple so just looking for feedback as to what people like.

I am going to do a custom grind blower Cam from either BTR or GPI, ported heads and maybe E85.
I currently have SLP 1 3/4 headers, High Flo Cats with full SLP exhaust and a Roto-Fab CAI. I will also be doing a ZL1 swap for the rear end this winter.

So the question is what do you guys like as the most drivable/strretable Supercharger to get the biggest horespower numbers to the wheels.

Thanks for the help!!!
Hello Clarksroom, We have Vast experience with the Gen5 camaro with every supercharger on the market, I would be glad to discuss your current and future goals and make a recommendation feel free to give me a call. 203-753-7223

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is online now   Reply With Quote