Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #43
CUPRA

Drives: '21 Bronco OBX/'18 Jeep GC Altitude
Well, good news update... got confirmation last night that I can go ahead and get the repairs done. More good news, Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine is one of their Circle of Dependability members, so everything is automated from now on. No back and forth from me.

Heading out to take my car to Classic and get it sorted. Being as it looks like only the rear diffuser needs replaced, and possibly a small amount of PDR work on the drivers side fender... hopefully it won't take long to repair at all.
Built: 11/18/22
VIN received: 11/19/22
On a Train: 02/27/23
ETA: TBD

2023 Camaro 2SS Convertible/M6/Shadow Grey Metallic/Adrenaline Red Interior/Carbon Flash Wheels/NPP
CUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #44
crashprime

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmero215 View Post
trade your car in
Show 'em the CarFax ...

Gotta love that even though the damage from both accidents will be long gone and patched, when that day does come, the record of the car being involved in 2 collisions will forever haunt it.

With insurance paying the bill, I wouldn't even be mad about the damage and having to get it fixed. It's more so the value that can never be regained from having a couple dingers on the stupid CarFax.
crashprime is offline   Reply With Quote