Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 09-06-2014, 09:39 AM   #29
cal45

Drives: 2015 Blue Velvet Metallic ZL1
Well, as I'm in my mid 50's, wear a prosthetic leg (left) due to a motorcycle accident 30yrs ago, getting in and out is a concern. I did have a 2003 Vette which wasn't bad - but that car wasn't a daily driver. As this would be my only car (besides the wife's 2012 Suburban ) Daily access, interior room (Kids are adults and out of the house), back seat is mostly used for cargo as with my seat in position, the driver's back comes within 4 inches of the rear seat, no way a person can sit behind me.

Right now I'm leaning to a new ZL1 - just wish that GM would have given the 15's a slight increase in power from the factory to stay within an arms length of Ford and Dodge. I may consider a Hellcat but I do like the Camaro styling over the Challenger - it is just that the performance aspect of the Hellcat is hard to deny and it looks like it will be in the same price range.
cal45 is offline   Reply With Quote