Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #1
lopoetve
 
Drives: 2001 Firebird Formula, 2011 Triumph
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 104
What are they worth these days? (2013-10k miles)

2013 ZL1 IOM, 6M, 10,400 miles, perfect condition, no accidents/single owner, never tracked. Special ordered it 6/2012, picked up 12/21/2012 Every option except the exposed carbon fiber, and I stuck with the black wheels.

Just don't drive it much; we only have 4 months of usable temperatures/weather where I live now, and being at altitude, the ZL1 is a bit slow for me. Combined with MyLink driving me nuts, and I pick any of the other cars instead of the "Beast" more often than not so I have reliable BT/Audio. Not sure if it's worth trying to replace the head unit, or just get a different car that fits my needs a bit more. Oil changed every year in October (records lost in the last move, sadly, except the most recent one), garage kept 100% of the time

Only issue is MyLink - hates the current version of iOS, and after 4 repairs on the same issue, I've just switched to using Aux for anything other than AM/FM.
__________________
Sold: 2001 Firebird Formula - Stranoed from end to end. - SOLD
2011 Street Triple R - das bike.
2013 Camaro ZL1 - Delivered! 6 months and worth every cent!
lopoetve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:11 AM   #2
Juiced1

 
Juiced1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: St. Charles, IL
Posts: 32,554
With that mileage you should still be able to land 35ish


Anything manual or with a blower holds its resale pretty good
__________________

We carry & install all the hottest brands for your 5th/6gen Camaro. Get awesome deals & install rates! Call or Pm us for your CAMARO5/CAMARO6 discount. 224-63-JUICE or INFO@JUICEDMOTORSPORTS.COM ST CHARLES IL


Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:37 PM   #3
Mattzkatz
 
Mattzkatz's Avatar
 
Drives: Not yet, but soon
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Indianapolis (south side)
Posts: 101
^^this...depends on if you want to wait or not honestly. You can probably hold a “higher” price $36-38k for that right person looking for the color or can go down to $33-$35k and sell sooner/easier. Just my opinion from what I see from others posts about selling/buying. In the end is it worth holding onto for months potentially for the extra $2-3k just to “feel better” about the sale or price it to sell and have it go quicker.

Just my $0.02
Mattzkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.