Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 11-07-2016, 08:53 PM   #1
DGM

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LS - Ashen Gray
In the test bed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5thg...2429592166309/
"WIDOW" Overkill Edition w/Mace Cams,80mm tb,Jacfab spacer/ported intake,Alky Control,ARH off road pipes,SOLO custom system,3.91 gears, MGW,Phantom grilles,ZL1 appearance pkge, 3dCarbon vents, Lingenfelter hood and spoiler, PLX boost/wideband modules/gauge,ZL1 fuel pump,LF3 hpfp,DSS aluminum driveshaft,JPSS sway bars, Z28 replica wheels and CxRacing coilovers..
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:08 PM   #2
DGM

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LS - Ashen Gray
I was asked by Will if I was interested in bringing my car down to Tracy Lewis Performance where he was going to be last week for some upgrades including an 8rib pulley system for the Vortech supercharger system incorporating its own belt....hell yeah!! I was down there after the first week and before Will had to head back to Canada and see the progress... This setup in above video is being slightly tweaked for final production of what is going to be the solution for those pushing high boost pressure and battling belt slip....more updates to come!
"WIDOW" Overkill Edition w/Mace Cams,80mm tb,Jacfab spacer/ported intake,Alky Control,ARH off road pipes,SOLO custom system,3.91 gears, MGW,Phantom grilles,ZL1 appearance pkge, 3dCarbon vents, Lingenfelter hood and spoiler, PLX boost/wideband modules/gauge,ZL1 fuel pump,LF3 hpfp,DSS aluminum driveshaft,JPSS sway bars, Z28 replica wheels and CxRacing coilovers..
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #3
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Cant see the video since its part of a private group. Just requested access.
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #4
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Tell Will Cali weather is nice as well and I like being a test dummy lol.
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 03:05 PM   #5
jc615
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro and Sierra
No idea how Traci is still in the game but be very careful. Almost took my car there when I lived in the area and so glad I was talked out of it after seeing other cars out of there
jc615 is offline   Reply With Quote