Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-28-2022, 05:20 AM   #15
Brutale arancia

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMEnow View Post
Pop your trunk bounce the back, shouldn’t bounce should be solid. Just lost another one at 24k that will be the 3rd set, second set since 18k. I really have had enough…
With track access yours probably get more of a workout than most do. Even with all the resources to deal with it, that still hurts.

I checked it, doesn't move at all. My hands are above my waist when pushing so not a lot of leverage though. It still handles great. Just feels like sport mode when the tour light is on.
Brutale arancia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 07:50 AM   #16
ZMEnow

Drives: ZL1, 2013, tri-coat-red, manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutale arancia View Post
With track access yours probably get more of a workout than most do. Even with all the resources to deal with it, that still hurts.

I checked it, doesn't move at all. My hands are above my waist when pushing so not a lot of leverage though. It still handles great. Just feels like sport mode when the tour light is on.
Sounds like the struts in the rear are good tuff to check the fronts not much to push on up front without damaging something. The only way to really feel the diff between sport and tour is find some bumps which won’t take long in Michigan.

For me haven’t tracked since the last rears went on which was 3 years ago which is about 2500 miles.
ZMEnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 06:11 AM   #17
jeffrey1

Drives: 2004
I still have these forsale. I’m selling them for 1/2 the price they cost new someone getting a deal
jeffrey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 02:16 AM   #18
KornHub12

Drives: Chevy Camaro ZL1
Did you end up using the mencers?
KornHub12 is offline   Reply With Quote