Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #15
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic
 
f5journal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: aiken, sc
Posts: 1,971
I couldnt find the group either.

Spike I Zello'd you a couple times yesterday and did eventually get your reply in history or some saved "voicemail" type place. And did hear you live one time.

I'll figure this out as we go or just watch the update thread

Thanks


username f5journal on Zello and Waze
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 PM   #16
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,828
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5journal View Post
I couldnt find the group either.

Spike I Zello'd you a couple times yesterday and did eventually get your reply in history or some saved "voicemail" type place. And did hear you live one time.

I'll figure this out as we go or just watch the update thread

Thanks


username f5journal on Zello and Waze

yeah, if you aren't "active" with the person that messages you, it goes to your history. I was a little tied up yesterday and couldnt reply right away.






as for the Waze thing...

I just did a search for "C5f" and found my group. so try it now everyone.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic
 
f5journal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: aiken, sc
Posts: 1,971
Appears Iphones can't find it. I've tried all kinds of combinations of searches
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #18
Blackhawk6

 
Blackhawk6's Avatar
 
Drives: Born:18 Sept 2009 #47903
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gloucester Virginia
Posts: 1,500
User Name Blkhwksix
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS________________________________________Litho#140

Blackhawk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:38 PM   #19
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,828
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5journal View Post
Appears Iphones can't find it. I've tried all kinds of combinations of searches


may just be the time of day or the network
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #20
Blackhawk6

 
Blackhawk6's Avatar
 
Drives: Born:18 Sept 2009 #47903
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gloucester Virginia
Posts: 1,500
Created a Group Called Virginia Crew. Not able to find the other group either.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS________________________________________Litho#140

Blackhawk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.