Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #29
ZombieEatsYou

Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
I'm going to send some of my friends to visit that guy.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #30
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
I966??? Relax ...his old beer buddy is talking about the 67 model
for Oct !!!!!!!!!
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #31
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
We need a solid response to this, no speculation or opinion will do. What is being said here is very scary and even if it is not true will cause pandemonium like we haven't see before on this site (and that is hard to believe). Calling on FbodFather or any representative in the know from GM!
Just put this guy on ignore, best 30 seconds you would ever do. If you look at his other posts, you will see that every single one contains a bunch of in which he has been called out on and proven completely wrong.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #32
SAE05
inconspicuous observer

Drives: 05 GTO
I am truly sorry to hear that. There are some good dealers out there though, keep looking.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #33
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasz28 View Post
As a former Chevrolet dealer I went to my old factory rep today to find out the truth on the true release date on the 2010 Camaros. The sad truth is the release date has been postponed till probably the end of October at best. Even then the dealers will not see all that many Camaros ! These first release cars will be going at least 2 to 3 thousand over the invoice sticker. Whoever gets the first ones will probably go to the dealers sons and wifes ! The dealers could care less about your frustration and enthusiasm ! I do ! These are some of the reasons I am no longer with Chevrolet. In 1966 Chevrolets motto was
"Putting You First Keeps Us First". These words went out the door along time ago !
Sorry but this guy has no idea what he is talking about, PERIOD! October?

If you are a former dealer, could you explain what an "invoice sticker" is??

Old 02-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #34
Tal

Drives: Old
Quote:
As a former Chevrolet dealer I went to my old factory rep today to find out the truth on the true release date on the 2010 Camaros. The sad truth is the release date has been postponed till probably the end of October at best. Even then the dealers will not see all that many Camaros ! These first release cars will be going at least 2 to 3 thousand over the invoice sticker. Whoever gets the first ones will probably go to the dealers sons and wifes ! The dealers could care less about your frustration and enthusiasm ! I do ! These are some of the reasons I am no longer with Chevrolet. In 1966 Chevrolets motto was
"Putting You First Keeps Us First". These words went out the door along time ago !
I got a nice bridge to sell you, bargain price with the recession and all.
Tal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:28 AM   #35
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
Quote:
This is NOT a sky is falling statement!!! Its posted to incite panic and spread disinformation. It is not backed by ANY facts, just mumbo jumbo on the spur of the moment. With 9 posts how much credibility does someone have? please go back to your Rustang forum thomasthetankengine!

Here are some facts:
1. My dealer called me last week to say he got a call from GM asking which V8 they should build first. They put me down as first build! Why would he call me to say that for no reason?

2. My dealer insists he will not charge a cent below MSRP or a cent above!!

3. Why would they have a concensus in February if its being delayed till October?

Lets stick to facts on this forum cos I too am gettig sick and tired of know it alls who actually know dick!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #36
shadowed_Stranger
WAITING!

Drives: 97 V6 5spd
Man I clicked the thread, and didn't read through it. I just scrolled all the way down looking for BLURs post.... He is slacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C P View Post
I'll go ahead and say it... how could GM let this happen? They have 5 years to develop the new Camaro and no force field to protect from uninsured drivers???? I'm buying a Honda.
shadowed_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #37
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
If you have it in writing that they would accept it, they have to. If they still refuse tell them that you will be calling your states Attorney General and that you will see them in court.
You obviously don't know how it works or work in the business. They don't have to do anything other than to return your money. Having it in writing doesn't mean anything. Just like you can back out of the sale at anytime, they can as well.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote