Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 06-01-2016, 07:14 PM   #29
Wizzie1996

Drives: 2011 V6 powder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaycinSS View Post
Francisco,

I'm sorry for what you are going through but I'm going to try and help you a little here. Not all will agree with me but I think most on here will agree it's sound advice.

1. Consider moving all parts of your thread not pertaining to the parting out of the car to something like the "Off Topic" section. Check with a moderator to be sure. Many people are expecting to find car parts and when they see this it sets a negative tone for some.

2. Continue your part thread and as local people that may be better known on the forum buy parts from you successfully you can begin to receive some positive feedback and people may validate your situation.

3. I'm here in the Dallas area and know there are many attorneys that will consult with you for free about your accident and they can direct you to your next steps. This may be the best thing you can do for your girlfriend and probably not cost you money out of pocket to find out.

4. Don't get caught up in the negativity on here just understand it's touchy for some and move forward to help your girlfriend and get into the Air Force.

Please consider these actions and I hope everything starts working out for you.
I'm not sure on how to delete it.
Wizzie1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #30
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedevil1198 View Post
Sounds like a scam !��
That's funny, I didn't hear anything.

Im sure he didn't purposely smash his car up just to get a few bucks.

Sorry about your car OP and more importantly your girlfriend.

Hope she has a speedy and complete recovery.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #31
RaycinSS

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzie1996 View Post
I'm not sure on how to delete it.
I'm not saying to delete it. PM a moderator for some advice. I think you could just start a new thread under another topic for everything not related to the car parts and try to keep this thread focused on the car parts going forward. Maybe the moderator can help you with a link to the new thread for this discussion. You do not have to do that but I honestly think it will help.
RaycinSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:18 PM   #32
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2015 BVM Camaro 1LE (2SS/RS)
Member of the Armed Forces here. Continue with your plan to join the service. They will make sure you are taken care of and your girlfriend as well if you get married. Medical/dental/traumatic events 100% covered. This career choice will get you much further than a gofundme account. Sorry to hear about your Camaro. Lucky for you there are about 500,000 more out there. With enough hard work you'll be back behind the driver seat in no time.

FYI, I had a 93 ASVAB score in good health with no criminal history and 65 college credits when i was looking to enlist in 2011. The Air Force wouldn't even return my phone calls about joining. I have heard of the same happening to many others I work with in Coast Guard aviation. They are somewhat short of aviation technicians right now (short on electrical technicians) in the Coast Guard. Don't get discouraged if the Air Force gives you the run around. There are other options for you besides the Air Force and Coast Guard. Best of luck to you!
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:25 AM   #33
Tim14ILE

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
What are the extend of her spinal and pelvic injuries? What hospital is she at?
Tim14ILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 03:18 PM   #34
KissMy_SS

Drives: 2015 SS
I'm sorry to see this, prayers for both of you!
Old 06-08-2016, 06:53 PM   #35
booneSS13

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS LS3
Praying for you guys!

-Fastlane Cold Air Intake, NPP cat back exhaust, Stainless Works LT Headers, 2r max camshaft, Stage 3 Ported Heads (Manley Stainless steel values, titanium retainers, dual valve springs, bronze guides), Wiseco Forged Pistons, K1 Forged Rods, Clevite Bearings, Factory Crankshaft, Comp Cams rocker arm trunion kit, Morel 5315 lifters, JP performance single billet timing chain, Melling oil pump, Spec stage 3+ clutch and flywheel, BMR trailing arms, Nitto 555r 305/35/20.
booneSS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:20 PM   #36
Alex Murphy

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaycinSS View Post
Francisco,

I'm sorry for what you are going through but I'm going to try and help you a little here. Not all will agree with me but I think most on here will agree it's sound advice.

1. Consider moving all parts of your thread not pertaining to the parting out of the car to something like the "Off Topic" section. Check with a moderator to be sure. Many people are expecting to find car parts and when they see this it sets a negative tone for some.

2. Continue your part thread and as local people that may be better known on the forum buy parts from you successfully you can begin to receive some positive feedback and people may validate your situation.

3. I'm here in the Dallas area and know there are many attorneys that will consult with you for free about your accident and they can direct you to your next steps. This may be the best thing you can do for your girlfriend and probably not cost you money out of pocket to find out.

4. Don't get caught up in the negativity on here just understand it's touchy for some and move forward to help your girlfriend and get into the Air Force.

Please consider these actions and I hope everything starts working out for you.
^^I agree.

I was skeptical at first but didn't say anything because it is very rude if you are not sure. I believe now after doing some research.
Alex Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:42 PM   #37
steakmaker

Drives: '10 Camaro SS,Jeep Commander Hemi
injury to girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedevil1198 View Post
Sounds like a scam !��
Doesn't this dude's insurance cover the passenger's injuries? Sue the ba$tard in the Crown Vic.Doesn't sound right to me. I think some of fellow
enthusiast that are police officers should look into this.
steakmaker is offline   Reply With Quote