Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 03-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #57
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Just have to say that I've heard far more complaints about the multiplayer on PS3 than 360.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #58
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeFury View Post
LOL, nope, not even close. I stopped playing BO after a month other than for Zombies, so I doubt my skillz would be very good about now. It will never be the same as COD4 for me...probably played that game 6 months in a row without touching another game. MW2 was a good game but World at War and BO weren't for me. They have one thing in common...both made by Treyarch. This will be the last one I buy if they continue to make them every year.
I agree with you there Treyarch is garbage and MW was a far superior game but I mostly play what my friends play which happens to be BO. But I will tell you like this, if the game in as popular as this game is there will always be glitchers and people trying to figure out a way to cheat the system. Look at the Iphone and Android world both very popular and there is always someone creating jailbreaks and roots to get special access cheat the system and get stuff for free. Its human nature for some to cheat the system in any way possible. When i get in a game like that we all just back out and move along to the next one.
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #59
CamaroFreako
KMK

Drives: Slow V6 Camaro
The only trash I see is the COD haters
CamaroFreako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #60
66olds442
Born Olds, Living Chevy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS: VR A6
Exactly why I have never been a COD fan. Spawn raping is the only way to win, just like the POS came Halo.

Want to play a real FPS game? Any battlefield game, instead of BS random spawns it spawns as if units really would and the maps aren't the size of a couple of blocks, they are the size of a legit battlefield.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #61
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66olds442 View Post
Exactly why I have never been a COD fan. Spawn raping is the only way to win, just like the POS came Halo.

Want to play a real FPS game? Any battlefield game, instead of BS random spawns it spawns as if units really would and the maps aren't the size of a couple of blocks, they are the size of a legit battlefield.
Agreed. BFBC2 is years ahead of COD. I just ebayed my copy of Black Ops the other day as I had only played it once and was disapointed both in the single player as well as the cheap crap going on in Multiplayer. BTW I played it on xBox 360.
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #62
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
Im such a big BF fan, I own BFBC2 on PC and Xbox.

I enjoy pc gaming much more. It looks better and I have better control while aiming.

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Hemlawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #63
NavyDood
Retired Navy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Consoles are nothing but arcade gaming.

I'm a die hard PC gamer. No matter how many COD's they have produced, I always revert back to COD United Offensive on PC. For an almost seven year old game, the fun factor is still beyond words. COD UO actually takes skill to play and there's none of the one shot one kill in the pinky toe B.S.

COD was ok
COD:UO easily the best of the COD series
COD2 abortion #1
COD WoW had potential but they missed badly
COD MW was barely acceptable but had some fun factor
COD MW2 abortion #2
COD BO abortion #3
COD MW3 99% guaranteed to be abortion #4
NavyDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #64
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
I like angry birds. No spawn raping in that game. LMFAO
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #65
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDood View Post

I'm a die hard PC gamer. No matter how many COD's they have produced, I always revert back to COD United Offensive on PC. For an almost seven year old game, the fun factor is still beyond words. COD UO actually takes skill to play and there's none of the one shot one kill in the pinky toe B.S.

COD was ok
COD2 abortion #1
COD MW2 abortion #2
COD BO abortion #3
far as I ever got was Call of Duty Dawnville Demo for PC.
I enjoyed it.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #66
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
I still think bo is a good game, and a shit ton better than MW2. This stuff happens on every console multiplayer game. That being said I've never played more hacked games than on the halo series. Can't get mad because douche bags don't have the skill to play the game the way its intended. I just leave the game and start anew. I get called a hacker all the time. I had a 28:1 and 36:6 games back to back and called a hacker. That's what I like about BO, you can go back and watch the game from the view of the suspected hacker. If he's not hacking you get to learn something.
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:16 PM   #67
Synyster

Drives: 2006 F150 Lariat
Quote:

COD was ok
COD2 abortion #1
COD MW2 abortion #2
COD BO abortion #3

What. I'm really curious why you didn't like that one. That's the only one a lot of people like lol.

Anyway, back on topic. Personally, I think all of the modern CoD games are lacking and utterly crap. They're unbalanced, filled with a shit community, loads of glitchers, far too simplistic, etc. etc. There's plenty of reasons why the series gets hated on nowadays. That being said, I do not base my opinion on any "lack of skill." Frankly, I'm 99% sure I could take 9/10 of the people on this forum every time. The series just isn't well developed. As someone else said before, the BF series is years ahead of CoD and BF3 will surely blow it out of the water for at least the next 2 or 3 titles. Mind you, I do actually enjoy playing Black Ops and the MW games, but only to an extent. Mainly because I'm not even close to being a bad player, but that goes for any shooter I play. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that CoD is flawed and probably won't ever be fixed unless they re-imagine the game as a whole, which they won't as they'd lose a huge portion of the CoD fanboys.

/end of my incoherent rant; that is all.

Synyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #68
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
black ops is by far the worst COD game online multiplayer wise. zombies is pretty fun though
Old 04-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #69
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:

COD was ok
COD2 abortion #1
COD MW2 abortion #2
COD BO abortion #3
100% agree
cod 2 started to remove features, such as semi auto or full auto switch on MG's.
Only thing that made UO suck was the introduction of vehicles but we can look past that. Flamethrower ftw.

And battlefield has sucked since 1942 and desert combat. BF2 was the start of the series downfall because of arbitrary leveling garbage.
The last good FPS was crysis/warhead single player....
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote