Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 12-05-2013, 07:10 AM   #29
joes407

Drives: 2014 ZL1m6 red hot #569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jgunn65 View Post
What the hell did your buy the car for just to turn around and sell it? You must be one of those guys that has a sh#! load of money with too much time your hands with a fleet of cars. I just don't get it.
ive been watching this one and gen5's threads on sale etc and wonder the same thing. for #737 drive the car and enjoy it, yea its a '12 so its a little rarer so to speak but with c7 corvettes out and z/28 around the corner its going to be years before it goes up in value if ever. then gen5 i watched mod after mod after mod and have to wonder what your thoughts were as you were tossing all the cash into that car that you never really fit in? with all the cash you put into it you could've added a ramp and converted the back seat into a wheelchair platform or maybe a gull wing door setup with a ramp, you get the idea.
joes407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #30
#737 ZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes407 View Post
ive been watching this one and gen5's threads on sale etc and wonder the same thing. for #737 drive the car and enjoy it, yea its a '12 so its a little rarer so to speak but with c7 corvettes out and z/28 around the corner its going to be years before it goes up in value if ever.

then gen5 i watched mod after mod after mod and have to wonder what your thoughts were as you were tossing all the cash into that car that you never really fit in? with all the cash you put into it you could've added a ramp and converted the back seat into a wheelchair platform or maybe a gull wing door setup with a ramp, you get the idea.

Yea I agree, its one hell of a nice car both fit and finsh and it moves quite well but the 2nd part of your thread here I dont understand. Does someone here on the fourm have a wheel chair platform on a ZL1 because they dont fit in the car?
#737 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #31
OK2DRUL
ace5.org (Atlanta Club)

Drives: 2010 Black/IOM 2SS LS3
Quote:
Yea I agree, its one hell of a nice car both fit and finsh and it moves quite well but the 2nd part of your thread here I dont understand. Does someone here on the fourm have a wheel chair platform on a ZL1 because they dont fit in the car?
I think he was referring to the fact the Gen5 was handicapped and selling his car because it was too hard to get in and out of, even though he was hydrodipping everything in carbon fiber before he sold it. I've been following a lot of the ZL1s on here and it makes it more and more difficult for me to justify keeping my SS. I want to sell it and step up something terrible with the giveaway prices I have seen on this forum lately.
OK2DRUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #32
#737 ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK2DRUL View Post
I think he was referring to the fact the Gen5 was handicapped and selling his car because it was too hard to get in and out of, even though he was hydrodipping everything in carbon fiber before he sold it. I've been following a lot of the ZL1s on here and it makes it more and more difficult for me to justify keeping my SS. I want to sell it and step up something terrible with the giveaway prices I have seen on this forum lately.
Thanks, yea I think I'm keeping mine now also. I really love the car but lost time to have fun in it. Its been sitting because we are so busy with work I have no time to enjoy it but you know something, my daughter just shot me an email and asked if I could pick her up from college for the weekend. Guess what car I'm taking to get her LOL.

But with my luck we will have a sleet strom. Anyway yes the ZL1 is a awesome car and I'm proud to own some camaro History. Thanks for your follow up.
#737 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #33
OK2DRUL
ace5.org (Atlanta Club)

Drives: 2010 Black/IOM 2SS LS3
Quote:
Thanks, yea I think I'm keeping mine now also. I really love the car but lost time to have fun in it. Its been sitting because we are so busy with work I have no time to enjoy it but you know something, my daughter just shot me an email and asked if I could pick her up from college for the weekend. Guess what car I'm taking to get her LOL.

But with my luck we will have a sleet strom. Anyway yes the ZL1 is a awesome car and I'm proud to own some camaro History. Thanks for your follow up.
I drive a 2010 LS3 with almost 39k on the odometer. I figure if I sold it I would get 25k top dollar for it. I would then spend an additional 20k to get into a ZL1 at 45k. I feel like keeping my current car and adding a blower and pfadt ZL spec suspension with ZL1 black ten spokes and I'm only spending 14k, so I still come out ahead some lol. Keep the car have some fun with it. I'm 27 with my first child on the way in February. Lucky your daughter is in college and you can keep the toys forever if you choose now!
OK2DRUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #34
ZL1Darkone

Just curious why are you selling it?
ZL1Darkone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #35
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Wow that's a really good price for a 2012 ZL1 with that low of miles. If I could convince my other half to get a 3rd Camaro or sell our 2002 I'd love to have a ZL1 to go with my 1LE.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #36
ZL1Darkone

Car max has 2012s low miles for around 48k so this is a sweet deal.
ZL1Darkone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #37
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
I am not even sure how well your going to be able to sell a ZL1 on this site,It seems most on this site everyone already has a car,something I am coming to realize pretty quick...I went on ebay ,and other sites and they are almost giving them away....I am going to end up having to almost give it away to sell it..one thing you have going for you is its a hard top.
Folks wanting to upgrade.
TastyBake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #38
Edin

Drives: 2013 2LT
Ouch man, that's a beating your going to take since you paid over 58k..great car n color though, hope you sell it.
Edin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #39
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Once again, GLWS. If I hadn't have just sold mine waiting for the 6th Gen possibilities I'd bs heavily interested in yours.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:27 PM   #40
Z/28Dan

Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy Festial #26
Thanks to Camaro5--and a great car guy--Harry, this awesome ZL1 is in my garage. It was everything that was talked about in this thread and as close to brand new as you can get. 1022 miles when I picked it up in NJ and still in the plastic with all the tags, stickers, etc. I could not be happier.

For those who think deals don't get done on Camaro5, you're wrong. This is where the BEST deals are done...amongst Camaro guys. And BTW, Harry now has my 2011 Festival #44.

Happy New Year!

Dan

Last edited by Z/28Dan; 01-11-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Z/28Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #41
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
beautiful car indeed! i would love to have it!
Old 01-28-2014, 10:36 AM   #42
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Man, I wish it was white. I am really loking for a 2012, but red and black cars just dont work for me. GLWS nice car though.

Didn't read the whole tread, congrats on the deal.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote