Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
PewterPhil

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
I am my dealer's Guinea Pig + Ground Effects for sale

I have an incompetent dealer service department that can't seem to get stipes installed correctly. My next appointment to get them fixed will be my fourth try. I had a ridiculous delivery of the car where I arrived 4 hours after the car was supposed to be ready and I sat there waiting for 2 more hours. They put a dealer emblem on my car when I told them not to, they threw away my build sheet and crumpled the window sticker all after assuring me that they would preserve everything. They knew nothing about how the car worked so no "walkaround" was even possible. They forgot to give me a drive out tag so I had to tell them to go get one. Most incompetent dealer on the planet.

Now the ground effects have arrived and I have decided not to put them on the car based on two things. I've had lots of time to think how they compliment the car and I think the car looks more classic without them. The second thing is that I simply dont trust my dealer to install them correctly and I'm not willing to make trips back to this dealer to get them fixed once they are broken which I know they will be because my dealer sucks @$$.

Anyone wanna buy my ground effects still in the box and never touched? I had the dealership hand deliver them to my house and they are now safe in my garage. $1500.00 + shipping OBO. If you live near me, I'll deliver for free. I will use the money to go towards pulling the dealer installed stripes and having them painted the way I want.

By the way, unless you enjoy dissapointment, don't go the Sunrise Chevrolet GMC in Collierville Tennessee. Most of the folks there are really nice but they don't have a clue about what they are doing when it comes to the Camaro. Plus they are jacking up all the Camaros that end up on the lot by $5000.00.
3000 = Accepted By Production Control: 3/28/2009
3300 = Scheduled For Production: 5/9/2009
3400 = Broadcast:5/13/2009
3800 = Produced: 5/22/2009
4150 = Invoiced: 5/25/2009
4200 = Shipped: 5/25/2009
5000 = Delivered To Dealer: 6/9/2009

Ordered: Victory red, black stripes, RS/SS auto, sunroof, painted engine cover.
PewterPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
Old Timer

Drives: 2005 Chevy Van
Take a deep breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewterPhil View Post
I have an incompetent dealer service department that can't seem to get stipes installed correctly. My next appointment to get them fixed will be my fourth try. I had a ridiculous delivery of the car where I arrived 4 hours after the car was supposed to be ready and I sat there waiting for 2 more hours. They put a dealer emblem on my car when I told them not to, they threw away my build sheet and crumpled the window sticker all after assuring me that they would preserve everything. They knew nothing about how the car worked so no "walkaround" was even possible. They forgot to give me a drive out tag so I had to tell them to go get one. Most incompetent dealer on the planet.

Now the ground effects have arrived and I have decided not to put them on the car based on two things. I've had lots of time to think how they compliment the car and I think the car looks more classic without them. The second thing is that I simply dont trust my dealer to install them correctly and I'm not willing to make trips back to this dealer to get them fixed once they are broken which I know they will be because my dealer sucks @$$.

Anyone wanna buy my ground effects still in the box and never touched? I had the dealership hand deliver them to my house and they are now safe in my garage. $1500.00 + shipping OBO. If you live near me, I'll deliver for free. I will use the money to go towards pulling the dealer installed stripes and having them painted the way I want.

By the way, unless you enjoy dissapointment, don't go the Sunrise Chevrolet GMC in Collierville Tennessee. Most of the folks there are really nice but they don't have a clue about what they are doing when it comes to the Camaro. Plus they are jacking up all the Camaros that end up on the lot by $5000.00.
Wait a while, at least you have your car. Maybe, you will grow to like the ground effects. The striping is new to these dealers. The work force installing them all over the country is also new at it. In time, all will be expert.
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PewterPhil View Post

PM sent with my email and phone number about your Ground FX.

Thanks,

Don