Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-27-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
Sandman1969

Drives: 2015 2SS Red Hot Adrenaline
Sales Numbers Adrenaline / Commemorative

I remember there was a sticky that broke down all the sale numbers each year.
However, on the Commemorative Edition they weren't broken down by Color and V8 or 6.

I have a 2015 2SS Adrenaline Package with NAV and Sunroof and the updated wheels. That I need to power wash the wheels as I prepare to sell it and hopefully hop into a C6 Grand Sport.

Trying to get an idea how rare the car is as I have yet to see anyone like mine since I purchased it. Seen a White & Gray V6, a black 2SS and that's about it. I remember there were three or maybe 4 in three state area when I was looking for it.

2015 2SS Red Hot Adrenaline
Sandman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:29 AM   #2
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
2015 Comm. Ed. build numbers: 2,321
2SS/RS Coupe: 938
2LT/RS Coupe: 838
2SS/RS Vert: 353
2LT/RS Vert: 192

There was no such thing as an "adrenaline package", the Commemorative Edition comes with the Adrenaline interior, which was exclusively available to this edition. Even if you have a dealer window sticker "proving me wrong", it would be fake; something the dealer mocked up as a sales tactic. If so, apologies as this was never GM's intent and there are some over zealous dealerships. You can read the Chevy press release here.

Similar to "Red line", it was a simple upcharge for some fancy pin stripping and door sills available on any 2LT/RS and 2SS/RS models (coupe or vert). The 20" polish wheels came standard on all Camaros with an RS package. The Commemorative edition didn't upgrade them or have any wheels with the package at all. Again, this edition simply added pin stripping and door sills with a unique interior. There were many Camaro wheel options, but the most common for this vehicle was the 21" Hot Wheels w/red stripe and were an "add-on", meaning you would have driven home with two sets of wheels and tires.

Ultimately, the vehicle is worth whatever someone is willing to pay you for it. The fact you want something different will, by itself, devalue the car below book. Simply look up a low mileage 2015 2SS/RS Camaro w/Nav and Comm-ed through NADA for "clean trade in value". $26.6k if ~20k miles. Look locally for comparable and you'll have a solid idea of value before the dealer starts lying to you. There is a white one in NC available for $29k w/8k miles for example.

Good luck with trade.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote