Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #43
mcotton

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Envy,

That is the nicest Synergy car I have seen. Great job.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #44
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Girl, that is one bad a$$ Camaro, congrats!!!

Do you have a video or sound clip of the car running with the cut outs? im curious to hear the sound.
christianmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #45
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
My bad! Forgive me....Hey girl, your car is hot.
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #46
CamarosThree

Drives: 2010 SSRS 97 Camaro SS 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaSSt View Post
When I see a picture of the original RPO sticker listing both "GHS" and "WRS" in your car I will believe you.

Otherwise you modded the car to look like an RS. But its not an RS.
Why do you really care?
CamarosThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #47
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
i am in Envy.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #48
rahz28
Z28 Historian

Drives: 73 Z28,86,87 Z28, 2010 1LT/RS
I think the car looks great....and i'm digging the side/rear ground effects WITHOUT the front splitter....nice job in making it your own...I have a 73 Z28 in funky green/gold (factory paint code 46) and lots of people don't like it due to the color...
but its my car, not theirs...and yours is the best Synergy i've seen yet!

1st Camaro memory: Cousin's brand new 1969 Z28 Black w/White stripes...I was 7 and a Camaro fan forever after.Multiple Camaro Owner...Latest 2010 1LT/RS.
rahz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #49
gl2filmerguy

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro SS/RS
I like it, but I'll be the one to say it, at a fast glance, your car looked like this...( As far as the scoops on the side )

gl2filmerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #50
xLoGiK1

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Nice looking car Envy. Just out of curiousity, what does that switch do next to the seat?
xLoGiK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #51
decepticon

Drives: 2010 camaro
I want to hear the cutouts in action!
decepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #52
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
You know...it really is an RS...because it does have ALL the options in the RS package...including the RS badges that I removed.

20" painted wheels - I had mine chromed
HID headlamps with integral LED halo rings
rear spoiler - replaced with Havoc spoiler
body color roof ditch moldings
unique taillamps - blacked out now

That about covers it....so like it or not...it is an RS.
Now now, Envy. That's not really true. If I took a base '69 Camaro and threw a ZL1 427 in it, it wouldn't be a real ZL1, it would be a clone. If it's not on the RPO, it's a clone. Not that there's anything wrong with adding the stuff, I'd just never advertise it as such.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #53
Tonyzblkmaro
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: '10 Black Camaro 1LT
Real RS, fake RS..who gives a rat's ass... all I know that's one BADASS girl with one BADASS camaro
RK Sport rear spoiler
BMR 1" lowering springs
15% Tint all around
CF front and rear bowties
Blacked out side marker and reverse lights
AAC Blue LED interior and trunk lighting
AAC high intensity headlights
Chevy bowtie anti-theft tire stem caps
Tonyzblkmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #54
Taz_FL

Drives: 1LT/RS Yellow/Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
The car was upgraded to an RS by my dealership before I took delivery...so the original window sticker from the factory does not read RS.

Like it or not...the RS package is just that...a package. You're car either has it or it doesn't. How many people do you think ask "where was that RS package installed at?"

And sorry...but ultimately...I don't guess I really give a crap whether YOU believe me.
I was thinking exactloy what you posted, if everything in the RS "PACKAGE" has been added to your car, then it's a RS. Some people just need to be ignored, you know?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #55
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Now now, Envy. That's not really true. If I took a base '69 Camaro and threw a ZL1 427 in it, it wouldn't be a real ZL1, it would be a clone. If it's not on the RPO, it's a clone. Not that there's anything wrong with adding the stuff, I'd just never advertise it as such.
Oh...is this an advertising forum? I didn't realize that. Did I post my thread in the wrong section? Because I meant to post my thread in the Camaro "photo" section not the "for sale" section.

I thought Camaro5 was a Camaro discussion forum. And I thought that I was sharing pictures of my car and its modifications with fellow enthusiasts.

You, sir, sound like a real d-bag referring to my car or any Camaro as an RS clone. It's an appearance package not a performance package. There is a difference. Why would anyone want to clone an RS? Just putting the two terms (RS clone) next to each other makes you sound ridiculous.

Do you really think that the RS package adds any real value to your car? Enough value to make it worth faking...come on. Although it does add a small amount of value in the short term on a used Camaro. In the long term, it ain't worth squat...so get over yourself.

I joined this site 9 months ago when I bought my car, but I haven't spent any time here because of members like you and blaSSt, You two really represent the Lone Star Camaro Club well. Attacking a local person over such a petty issue...because why? Because I didn't join your club or just because I have the nerve to build a car thats nicer than yours?

I am here because I have received quite a few pms from various site members here asking questions about my car so I wanted to start this thread and answer everyone's questions. I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest with the two of you. Please just leave me alone and give me a chance to answer real questions for people who are interested in modifying their Camaro. I will finish up my first and probably my last thread here and then I'll move along. It was a pleasure hearing from you though. See ya at Cars & Coffee.

Last edited by Envy; 01-29-2011 at 04:01 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #56
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Nice work
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote