Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 10-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #29
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
I just posted a new thread about this event..Lake Havasu Cruise

Let's bring some SoCal Camaros to AZ!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #30
robscamaro
TAZ

Drives: 2SSRS Black Gray stripes
SAN DIEGO!!! We will be getting together this coming Sunday The 24th for the Good Guys Car show. We are not entering the car show we will be spectating. The Auto cross is open to the public so if you want to race there have at it. Anyways lets get together and attend a cool event. Meet up at Staples in Mission valley do breakfast or just meet and get to the car show. Open to suggestions. Lets go out and have fun. Keep an eye out on the forum will keep everyone posted.
robscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #31
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by robscamaro View Post
SAN DIEGO!!! We will be getting together this coming Sunday The 24th for the Good Guys Car show. We are not entering the car show we will be spectating. The Auto cross is open to the public so if you want to race there have at it. Anyways lets get together and attend a cool event. Meet up at Staples in Mission valley do breakfast or just meet and get to the car show. Open to suggestions. Lets go out and have fun. Keep an eye out on the forum will keep everyone posted.
we may join you!

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:34 AM   #32
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by robscamaro View Post
Rob I would love to be there but I have company from Camarillo this weekend. I am going early Saturday to Good Guys before my company gets here. Have fun.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #33
robscamaro
TAZ

Drives: 2SSRS Black Gray stripes
Okay, Looks like the Gates open at 8. 18 dollars for general admission 10 bucks to park. So lets just meet at 8 a.m. and head out at 8:30. Meeting at Staples in Mission Valley. Anyone interested please come join Derrick and I. Figured we skip Breakfast that way we can get the day started. I know there might be some peeps coming from up north and it would be silly for them to drive down to Staples and turn around and head back up north. For those that do come from up north plan on just meeting use there around 9 a.m. If You would like to Autocross Its open to the public but you have to register your car through the Good Guys web site. I believe it was 30 dollars to register your car. Possible chance of rain this weekend so lets see how it plays out. If for some reason you want to come and need to get a hold of use send me a message and I will give you my phone #. Hope to see you guys there and if not we will catch you at the next event.
robscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:39 AM   #34
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Ok we should be down there around 9:00. Here's a link to a $5 off coupon for military and the $10 off if you want to show your car which includes entry for 2 adults and kids for $30. We will be hanging out at the autocross hope to see you guys there.

https://www.good-guys.com/pdf/milita...yCoupon_13.pdf

https://www.good-guys.com/pdf/americ...oupon_FDMN.pdf

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #35
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
RaceLegal December 6th and 20th! Anyone planning to go?

And I wanna do a cruise before the year ends! Borrego, Hwy 94...anything! If you're down let me know.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #36
Camaros & Coffee Norcal

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS & 2015 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post

And I wanna do a cruise before the year ends! Borrego, Hwy 94...anything! If you're down let me know.
ill be there on the 6th
Camaros & Coffee Norcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #37
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post

Lars sound good to me, a cruise or Race Legal, as long as the weather is good.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #38
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongooseboy000 View Post
ill be there on the 6th
Sounds like time to get Vader out of the garage. I don't know about a Borrego Cruise..I now work in Borrego and 'cruise' there 5 days a week,although I do take Montezuma (S22) in now..it's only an hour from Ramona that way.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #39
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
I can't make Race Legal next weekend, I'm working Fri-Sun. But I am up for a cruise!
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #40
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by H1Chester View Post
I can't make Race Legal next weekend, I'm working Fri-Sun. But I am up for a cruise!

I just heard about the Ortega Highway that cuts from San Juan Capistrano to Lake Elsinore. I heard its a pretty good stretch of road, and might be able to get some LA guys down too...
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #41
z28racer

Drives: 12 SIM 2SS/ RS Sinergy M6,GMC2500HD
What's up Rob!
z28racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #42
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
How about we cruise the 94 like we did for Cinco de Camaro last year? December 15 or 22? (Those are both Sundays). Not trying to break our record for number of Camaros (Ha!) but if a few of you are down there Ill start a thread.