Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
heck, you should have seen the stunt I pulled, almost missed my off ramp, cut off a challenger and a hurd of other vehicles. they probably thought I was drunk...LOL....or an A-hole. was boxed in the fast lane and traffic wouldn't allow me in, I think they were in sunday drive mode. saw an opportunity and took it :o)

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
jshaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #16
shinzon
Night Fury

Drives: 2014 ZL1
you need some friends , seriously. Just b/c someone drives a camaro doesn't mean they give a damn about yours. To some people it is just a car. I enjoy the car but I dont think it makes me friends with everyone who drives one. Lots o weirdos out there.

2014 Black ZL1 - Toothless -
Previous Lovers :2014 1LE , 2010 2SS RS,2004 GTO, 2000 Camaro SS x 2
shinzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #17
kdlove

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 1LT Coupe
You should join Music City Camaro Club on here they meet up almost once a month at least it seems. I haven't had a chance to go to any of the meets yet, but maybe I'll see you cruisin around here in TN. I wouldn't do what you did though after seeing the news today and there was a road rage shooting here in Ashland City today that left one man injured and the other dead. Crazy though I wave at all camaros I see most of them don't wave back or don't see me maybe the ones in the rural areas seem to wave more than in Nashville.
kdlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #18
Annika

Drives: '11 RJT 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdlove View Post
You should join Music City Camaro Club on here they meet up almost once a month at least it seems. I haven't had a chance to go to any of the meets yet, but maybe I'll see you cruisin around here in TN. I wouldn't do what you did though after seeing the news today and there was a road rage shooting here in Ashland City today that left one man injured and the other dead. Crazy though I wave at all camaros I see most of them don't wave back or don't see me maybe the ones in the rural areas seem to wave more than in Nashville.
Thank you, kd! Already did and trying to see what I may be able to attend. And wow, that is very scary. Yeah, what I did was dumb today, I won't deny it. I know better than that. I just got too excited. Like I said, lesson learned and if it so happens that we ever cross paths, I hope the other driver can forgive me for being so stupid!

Maybe I'll get to meet you sometime at a future meet. HAHA, promise, I won't tail ya!
Annika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #19
Troy2SSRS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdlove View Post
Crazy though I wave at all camaros I see most of them don't wave back or don't see me maybe the ones in the rural areas seem to wave more than in Nashville.
Hey I don't know if it's just me but often I can't see in the other car to tell if the other person is waving. Glare from the new shiny windshield or whatever. So if you are in the Fort Wayne area and wave and I don't wave back that is why.
1981 Turbo Trans Am, White, Nascar Edition, Recaro Seats, T-Tops
R.I.P. 1978 Trans Am, Red, T-Tops
Troy2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:03 PM   #20
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I rear ended a Mercedes doing that kind of stuff a while back.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
Txmxracer

Drives: 69 Camaro Z/28
Thats kinda what happened to me today. I saw a Ferrari California on my way home from Sonic, so I decided mid intersection to make a hard right and follow it. I probably looked like an a-hole in my big F250 pulling that stunt. But, it was worth it. The Ferrari was super nice! It parked at a nearby Lowes and I snapped a few cell phone pics of it.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:35 AM   #22
REDXIIIDave
El Chupacabra

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS A6 Black/Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasKL View Post
If you are a hot chick, I approve of this behavior. Otherwise it's kind of creepy.

REDXIIIDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:29 AM   #23
PeeBee

Drives: "Bee" ZL585, Dark Blue Suburban.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVert View Post
What we need is a C5 "Secret Sign"!! :party0038:

Erhm, isn't the Camaro enough "sign" for one to pull over and have a chat?
PeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:35 AM   #24
BlackIce1066
Black Ice

Drives: 2SS/RS Black w/ silver ice stripes
I wave or flash my lights at other 5 Gen Camaros all the time and I get about a 60% positve feed back . Other 40% either do not respond or just look .
Old 06-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #25
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY
...this is my addiction!

Drives: SOLD
cute story lol

its happened to me before but i also was the one being followed and this was when i had my 300C. Around 8pm, after leaving work in Newark, NJ, I noticed this chick following me 15 miles from my job all the way to my hood. She was driving a black mercedes benz SUV. The red flag that gave me the hint was when i pulled into the gas station. I filled up, she backed into a parking spot at the gas station and just idled there until i was done then i left the lot and she continued to follow me so I decided to pass my house and drive into the city which i know like the back of my hand where i lost her by utilizing my awesome driving skills . Now when i think about it, i wish i recorded it because it was fun but also scarey not knowing who the person behind u is. Maybe it was someones relative who i booked and they wanted revenge. Who know's...

2FST2LIV2YNG2DY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:10 AM   #26
big boss

Drives: Imp.blue, tuned,cold air,magfl,
Hey !!! Annika !! sorry ! kinda know how you feel in that. But ! when I'm trying to catch with someone, when they look their rearveiw, they'll stop on the spot, once
they see the BOSS.
big boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:22 AM   #27
kdlove

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Thank you, kd! Already did and trying to see what I may be able to attend. And wow, that is very scary. Yeah, what I did was dumb today, I won't deny it. I know better than that. I just got too excited. Like I said, lesson learned and if it so happens that we ever cross paths, I hope the other driver can forgive me for being so stupid!

Maybe I'll get to meet you sometime at a future meet. HAHA, promise, I won't tail ya!
You can tail me I don't mind I never loved a car or been a car person til the Camaro!
kdlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #28
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzon View Post
you need some friends , seriously. Just b/c someone drives a camaro doesn't mean they give a damn about yours. To some people it is just a car. I enjoy the car but I dont think it makes me friends with everyone who drives one. Lots o weirdos out there.
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote