Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 05-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
drag racing today car club challenge

went dragracing today, Even though it was suppose to rain on us, It didnt, We did feel a couple drops but nothing major.

so we raced.

Well we got 4 time runs in (which is good)
they were racing us every half hour or so.

Well the first run sucked big red balls, everyone spinng down the track or going sideways.

well i did get pictures the kids did great this time, theres even a video on the new camcorder that I am working on.

http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/May7brem
Team GM took 10 in to the first round & the other two teams put together 5 lol.

went & took 5 racers to 2nd & my husband (little old dan) took a bye (free run) with a .001 reaction time so we had 2 members go in to the simis (we only did 4 rounds today) & pulled another .003 rt. which was great. but he couldnt hook, track was too cold.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:25 AM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

vid 1

will do the rest tomorrow

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #3
Ovenmitt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 RJT 1SS
Send a message via AIM to Ovenmitt
What did your 2010 run
Ovenmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
What did your 2010 run
yesterday, he doesnt remember I guess from 14.75 all the way down to nearly 13.9

traction sucked big time.

heck I had problems getting my truck to hook first run was 20.0 something. then i went all the way down to 16.3 last race ran a 16.49

Old 05-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
Ovenmitt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 RJT 1SS
Send a message via AIM to Ovenmitt
Time for some tires.
Ovenmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
Time for some tires.
what I am hearing its not a good idea, after a few runs, with drs the axle goes, & right now we dont have that kind of money.

time to get my iroc up & running lol

Old 05-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
Different event...What is a Ralley Q?
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
MOMSREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSREDSS View Post
Different event...What is a Ralley Q?
its a cruise & at the end we have a BBQ lol

but in the middle of the cruise you have to do like one hole of mini golf lol, write a letter. that fun stuff lol

Old 05-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #9
MOMSREDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
its a cruise & at the end we have a BBQ lol

but in the middle of the cruise you have to do like one hole of mini golf lol, write a letter. that fun stuff lol
Thank you.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
Old 05-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Thank you.
thats coming up in june lol.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #11
MOMSREDSS

I saw that. We have another family graduation. It's that season.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
I saw that. We have another family graduation. It's that season.
just as long as you are there for the show in july lol

Old 05-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #13
MOMSREDSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
just as long as you are there for the show in july lol
It's on our To Go list.